RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Caporegime
I guess that's why you need a mac10 in your glovebox.

And to whoever in the first couple of pages suggested that the RR should have stayed at the original scene, what do you think was going to happen? An exchange of documents and on your way? hardly, he'd already run over a bike/biker who stupidly brake checked him.

He was already going to get beaten up at that point, might as well make a run for it. I was just wondering which was going to get more miles from a tank a bike or a rr?

I'm just gutted for the RR it got stuck in traffic.

Soldato
Posted this in GD so I'll just paste it here as well...

To me what happens is perfectly clear.

A mutual and autonomous gang has formed automatically.
Most of the riders probably don't have any friends let alone gang experience, therefore upon finding themselves in a new state of belonging, immediately lose all their sense of reasoning and morality. Basic newbie-gang mechanics here, this is exactly what happens in a gang lacking a hierarchical structure.

They completely forget the rules of the road and start riding utterly recklessly.
One of them causes the Range Rover to hit him.
In their unreasonable and immoral state, probably the first time they've ever felt a sense of belonging for a lot of them, their primary objective is automatically to protect this newly formed sense of belonging, the clique. Therefore the range rover is automatically an enemy.

In a properly formed and structured gang, a superior would intervene with sound reasoning and discipline the rider who caused the crash, but because this was a mutual gang without a structure this aspect was simply absent.

What do I think should be done? Public roads are for transit, not for parades. Wanna have a parade get the road closed or do it on private land.

I feel utterly sorry for the RR driver. Imagine being in the vicinity of a hundred two-wheelers riding manically, accidentally hitting one through no fault of your own, then having the whole swarm turn against you. Not to mention being forced to run over more idiots who decided to use their bodies as a roadblock in a bid to protect your wife and kid.

Don
Basic newbie-gang mechanics

In a properly formed and structured gang, a superior would intervene with sound reasoning and discipline

stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with my brand new invention...

Soldato
Basic newbie-gang mechanics

In a properly formed and structured gang, a superior would intervene with sound reasoning and discipline

stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with my brand new invention...

Yeah even the most sophisticated gangs you're probably thinking of will fall into the "basic newbie" category. The "properly formed and structured" gangs I speak of, you certainly will never bump into or have any experience with them.

Any large group without some form of structure/leadership will be prone to the effect of deindividuation, and this is precisely what happened here. There is certainty that there were "good" people in the group, but because they were all on the same level within the group they let the actions slide.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Am I missing something hear, or did the bikers get off lightly?

Depends how many get identified and what sentences they get.

They weren't hit at speed, so can only assume the one with big injures went underneath. Just being knocked of stationery is very unlikely to do any lasting damage.

Back
Top Bottom