RSPCA are useless can you help? My can nearly killed a sparrow

Man of Honour
I hate cats. Why we ever decided to domesticate them I've no idea.

Seriously, is there are more pointless creature? You feed it, it leaves, spends all day ****ing in other peoples gardens and terrorising the local wildlife, and only comes back to see you in order to get more food or sleep somewhere.

Get a proper pet, a rabbit, a dog, a hamster, a wallaby, anything but a damn cat :p

Associate
Let me be the first one to actually post a serious answer as opposed to "hit it with a brick" or "Nuke it from orbit to be sure!"

Animals can stay in shock or be concussed for quite some time and still recover. I'd say leave it in there for a few hours and reassess then.

Associate
[TW]Fox;16615558 said:
You feed it, it leaves, spends all day ****ing in other peoples gardens and terrorising the local wildlife, and only comes back to see you in order to get more food or sleep somewhere.

90% of cats are not like this.

Also, dogs smell, and they make your house smell. True story.

Soldato
why would the rspca give a **** about a sparrow!

Yeah, it's nothing to do with the RSPCA, indeed their idea of preventing further pain and suffering to the bird would likely to be put it out of it's misery.

Exactly. Helping out injured sparrows doesn't make for a good "just £2 a month" TV appeal, nor does it lead to high profile, high publicity private prosecutions involving the vulnerable and the elderly leading to a massive cash injection. ;)

Associate
90% of cats are not like this.

Also, dogs smell, and they make your house smell. True story.

Well thats Bull, they smell and make your house smell if your a dirty skank and dont hoover or wash the poor animal

The same as people, if you dont clean up, or wash, you make the house smell

Back
Top Bottom