RSPCA are useless can you help? My can nearly killed a sparrow

Soldato
At the end of the day, it boils down to money and the RSPCA simply cannot afford to keep/house 100s of 1000s of animals, which the public may bring to them. Euthanising them is a necessity, otherwise the RSPCA as an orgnisation would go bust and cease to exist.
Maybe they should turn the dead dogs and cats into appetising meat based products for addition to budget burgers or overseas sale, thus producing a new source of income with which they can finance other, less tasty/ill animals.

Soldato
At the end of the day, it boils down to money and the RSPCA simply cannot afford to keep/house 100s of 1000s of animals, which the public may bring to them. Euthanising them is a necessity, otherwise the RSPCA as an orgnisation would go bust and cease to exist.

Bull**** unfortunately. The ARSEPCA* is a multi-million pound industry happy to splash out £22 million on just one block of offices, pay £100k+ each to their board, fork out for high end cars for office staff/board, and systematically rape franchises for cash (the local shelters are franchises, the ARSEPCA itself doesn't run rescue centres!). The ARSEPCA themselves make their cash by breaking and entering, perjury and theft. This is all a matter of public and court record and the ARSEPCA has criminal convictions for perverting the course of justice.

Meantime the animals - even the healthy ones - are often put to death before the outcome of the court case, and the owners charged for their storage and death. They make a point of picking out vulnerable people to persecute to make it easy to gain a conviction in their private prosecutions, thus securing more publicity and more money for themselves. All this is a matter of public record.

It's people who think like you (as quoted) who keep the *******s in business. It's not your fault, they're very good indeed at PR, advertising etc. The current arsepca is infiltrated by the animal rights extremists at council and board level, and has nothing much at all to do with the well meaning folks who run the rescue centres locally.

The ARSEPCA is happy to close down shelters and euthanise dozens of healthy dogs - even with offers of alternative accommodation - to save some ££. Scum, tbh. You can read much more on this here.

* I use the term ARSEPCA because the society believed to be in favour of animal welfare, which shares similar initials, has copyrighted/trademarked their initials and has recently been taking legal action (££) against anyone using their acronym as part of a set of words criticising them. Not for slander or libel, but for trademark infringement! As I said, scum. If they don't want folks to use their acronym, all those old folks better amend their wills ASAP... :o

Associate
ohh well, after 30 minutes of letting him get over the shock in the hutch, I decided to carry the blanket out, which he then happily enough decided to fly away. Just proves how nice some of you guys are!!!

you can delete this thread now.

You shouldn't have let it get away... It'll be back... First you'll find your little kitty with its eyes pecked out... then it'll come for you!

(I suggest you watch Hitchcock's Birds to prepare yourself.)

Man of Honour
"Not one sparrow … can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't worry! You are more valuable to him than many sparrows" (Jesus in Matthew 10:29-31, TLB).

So basically what you are saying is complete BS because little baby gentle Jesus would have put his foot on the sparrows head.

Associate
One of our cats managed to attack a huge Pigeon over the weekend (I caught the cat with the Pigeon in its mouth before the Pigeon escaped and flew into our garden) and the Pigeon ended up crashing onto the greenhouse.

The Pigeon was barely still alive and upon inspection the poor thing had 2 wounds on its chest, it then started to move and walk around again but we decided to call the RSPCA and they eventually came out 4 hours later but by this time the Pigeon was still alive but basically dying. The RSPCA lady took the bird away but she informed us that there was nothing she could do and that the Pigeon would have to be put down. Poor thing.

Liam

Soldato
The RSPCA lady took the bird away but she informed us that there was nothing she could do and that the Pigeon would have to be put down. Poor thing.

Pigeons are pests. You wouldn't call the RSPCA if you saw a half dead rat...would you?

I'm surprised the RSPCA even bothered attending to the pigeon.

Back
Top Bottom