• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 2080 Ti delay when i pre-ordered on day of announcement from OC UK!

Associate
Hi everyone, my duke has just been shipped today too (I almost fainted from surprise when I saw the email) so it looks like the msi cards might be starting to arrive...

Associate
Hi everyone, my duke has just been shipped today too (I almost fainted from surprise when I saw the email) so it looks like the msi cards might be starting to arrive...

What day did u order on ordered myn, on the 21st August at 8am can't check my email yet but I check my account says not shipped

Associate
Dammit, I knew when I swapped my order to the Aorus that this could happen, but I did it anyway. Now I've effectively spent an extra £90 to get my card slower.

Associate
What day did u order on ordered myn, on the 21st August at 8am can't check my email yet but I check my account says not shipped

Ordered it on the 20th at around 8pm. I phoned last week and was told I was 6th in the queue...

Hopefully yours will arrive soon too :)

Caporegime
Another place had a "b grade" Duke in stock for just over a grand today with a 90 day warranty. Surprised it sold considering the current issues with some cards.

Back
Top Bottom