• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 2080 Ti delay when i pre-ordered on day of announcement from OC UK!

Caporegime
I think its fair to say the Aorus cards are certainly a superior product.
If it was my money and I was buy a 2080Ti then I'd buy the Aorus Extreme.

They're superior because of what exactly? Led's on the fan? Or is this being pimped as superior as you said as while back msi's new staff either don't like the uk or ocuk in general? :confused:

Soldato
When I worked in manufacturing we could give out expected delivery dates as we were an organised company if ocuk really does not know when stock is arriving because their suppliers havent got a clue either, then that really is a shambles.

Caporegime
When I worked in manufacturing we could give out expected delivery dates as we were an organised company if ocuk really does not know when stock is arriving because their suppliers havent got a clue either, then that really is a shambles.

Down to nvidia as well launching with seemingly a load of 2080's (which barely anyone wants) vs a small number of ti's which is the only feasible upgrade for anyone on a 10-ti or vega 64.

Soldato
Yeah now I read what gibbo said about MSI, then yes MSI is a shambles, I would actually refuse to sell their product with that kind of treatment, tell them to either ship out, or their product is been removed of product pages.

Associate
Ordered my 2080Ti MSI Trio on the announcement date too, it's a shame no stock has been received for overclockers.

I wish I could swap it for the AORUS Xtreme version now, but I'm not willing to pay more to do so.

Associate
Who let you swap over to the Aorus cards?

The OCUK Sales dept, but this hasn’t meant queue jumping. All I’ve done is cancel my MSI Trio order and place a new order for the Aorus Ti. Doing it quickly after this thread appeared means I’m high up the queue for the Aorus, but there’s no preferential treatment thanks to the MSI cluster***k.

Soldato
Ordered my 2080Ti MSI Trio on the announcement date too, it's a shame no stock has been received for overclockers.

I wish I could swap it for the AORUS Xtreme version now, but I'm not willing to pay more to do so.

I ordered a MSI Duke and with no stock available ( not OcUK fault ) I cancelled my order got a new arous extreme coming my way when they get stock . I have to say that OCUK have been exellent with there service as I had a couple of problems which they sorted wit out any hassle for me ..

Back
Top Bottom