• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3090ti RMA'd, B Grade 4070ti offered as a replacement

Another update. They couldn’t find the stock for the 4080 Super they offered, so they are now sending me out a B Grade 4090

At least you get the vram, but their abysmal 3 month warranty would be a huge concern for me. Unless they're willing to honour the remainder of the warranty your original card had against the 4090 I'd take a refund.

Even places like CEX offer 2 years on second hand goods.

Last edited:
At least you get the vram, but their abysmal 3 month warranty would be a huge concern for me. Unless they're willing to honour the remainder of the warranty your original card had against the 4090 I'd take a refund.

Even places like CEX offer 2 years on second hand goods.
It's all been covered by OcUK Staff in the other thread

When an item is returned to us and its over 6 months old, we aim to replace it with the same product but one from B-Stock, As the original item had been used for that amount of time or longer we are therefore replacing the item with another that has been used. This doesn't effect the warranty peroid on the graphics card in anyway, this will run from the original purchase date.

When we don't have an identical model available, we will then offer an alternative make or model that provides like for like performance or better. The warranty peroid is still unaffected and will run from the original purchase date.

Back
Top Bottom