Rugby union?

Soldato
Nah they had the early second half to take the game but blew it. D vdM reminds me of Lomu when I was a teenager and just like then - they couldnt seem to tackle the man and they are supposed to be pro's. :rolleyes:
Yeah, know what you mean. Saw Lomu play 7's a few times in hong kong, completely unplayable.
Anyhow, well played Scotland, a deserved win. Borthwick needs to have a think.

WOW! Great game first off. Glad to see Scotland win, but lets hope they play as good against Wales next week. Dont want a repeat of last year! :(
Yep! A fantastic win!! I'm so happy for them and they thoroughly deserved it too!

England still played well though and it was a great game to watch.

Excited already for next week now and hopefully they will play similar!!

Soldato
Exciting game, frustrating result. But despite that, England played some decent Rugby at pace - which was great to watch after how so many Eddie Jones era games panned out. Scotland looked very dangerous on the attack, VdM is just a beast. Feel like England lost their way once Ben Youngs came on, we lost all pace off of any ruck ball and he gave the ball away a few times box kicking far too long in attacking positions. Hopefully the team can settle in to the new era under Borthwick and get some good results against the other teams.

Ireland were stomping Wales, but the second half ended up being pretty even, which is good for the sake of the tournament. Hopefully Italy can make France work for their inevitable victory tomorrow.

Soldato
England's defence remains quite narrow, quite a few instances yesterday and over the last few years where teams have just been able to pass around them and make very good yards.

Entertaining match anyway and the best team won. Even the Ireland Wales game was entertaining it's usually a total snorefest.

Man of Honour
Incredible game yesterday, Scotland seem to have found some confidence after a decent Autumn Series last year - need to take the same level into the Wales game at home next weekend though, win that and it could be a great year.
Feel like that the Twickenham hoo-doo finally over - didn't really count the 2021 win with no crowd myself but that was something yesterday.

Incredible game yesterday, Scotland seem to have found some confidence after a decent Autumn Series last year - need to take the same level into the Wales game at home next weekend though, win that and it could be a great year.
Feel like that the Twickenham hoo-doo finally over - didn't really count the 2021 win with no crowd myself but that was something yesterday.
I didn’t really count the last 2 years to be honest but seems like it was a genuine build up now to some superb rugby by Scotland.

I can't wait to see if they can carry on winning as that would be amazing but definitely not going to count chickens before they hatch as Scotland have a lot to prove! :p

I'm used to being negative about them though! Lol!

Man of Honour
Thing about Italy is that they seem to play the same Home or Away so if they're playing well I wouldn't rule out a win away for them.
Frankly as a Scot I fear it'll be us!!!

I do think Italy have already done enough over the 2022 Six Nations, Last Autumn's games and today to shut up most of the debate about their place in the tournament for a while.

Associate
Tomorrow could well be Italy's best chance to take an England scalp.
Should be a good match between Wales and Scotland.
6 nations decider France Ireland?

Back
Top Bottom