Rugby union?

Another massive weekend of Six Nations this weekend, sucks that I've got to wait until Sunday for the Scotland game though!
Full expecting and English win in Cardiff after Wales's issues this week and can't look beyond Ireland in Rome but I think (and hope) France v Scotland will be a close one in Paris!
My brother is apparently going to Paris with one of his friends to see the match there!

Soldato
Really enjoyed the Italy Ireland game, genuinely felt like Italy could have pulled out a shock result at moments. So great to see Italy perform after years of suggestions they don't deserve to be part of the 6 nations.

England and Wales - two teams devoid of any creativity. Awful game to watch.
Yep, frustrating. I'm happy with the result, but that was really dire to watch for the most part. I get the tactical kicking from deep in your own half, but England give away the ball with 50:50 kicks so regularly on the attack when there just isn't a need. Add in the fact that Farrell seems to be unable to score consistent points from the tee when wearing an England shirt. Most other primary kickers at the top end of International rugby can be relied upon to score 2/3 points near enough every time they take a kick. Yet it feels like a coin toss right now with Faz.

The game broke up quite a bit in the last quarter, seemed like a good time to bring on some fast attacking options in Mitchell, Smith and Arundell - but they instead get left on the bench until the end of the game with no time to make an impact. With what will probably be the 2 toughest games of the competition for England coming up next, we've now got a bunch of well rated subs who've got minimal play time in an England shirt. I don't get it.

England and Wales - two teams devoid of any creativity. Awful game to watch.
I'm glad I didn't watch it as the Italy and Ireland game was great.

Italy are definitely improving a lot these days although they have a way to go yet.

My brother thinks that the French will annihilate us Scots but I'm strangely feeling a bit more optimistic!

It will be incredible if we win again though!

Man of Honour
Disappointed to lose but after being 19-0 and a man down so early on its hard to be too critical of the team.
Honestly thought when it went 25-22 that all the momentum was with Scotland and I fully thought we were going to get that final try to win but France just did their job and held on to it.

Ireland next, do-able? Maybe - still in with a shout of the Six Nations title but its going to be one heck of a match v the Irish

Back
Top Bottom