Rugby union?

Associate
Yep, it's amazing!!

I screamed so loudly with happiness at the end that I scared the crap out of my 2 sleeping dogs!

Poor things looked terrified and traumatised by the noise I was making! :cry:
Wife screamed when the 4th try went over for the extra point and our dog got so excited it jumped up on the sofa wagging her tail!

Associate
They were two brilliant games today. Ireland less of a surprise, but still a great game and good to see them face up to France.

Scotland though, they're the real-deal. They've been building over the last few years but it's really come together. Ireland at Murrayfield will be a game to watch.

They were two brilliant games today. Ireland less of a surprise, but still a great game and good to see them face up to France.

Scotland though, they're the real-deal. They've been building over the last few years but it's really come together. Ireland at Murrayfield will be a game to watch.
It's very very exciting after years and years of misery. Lol! Have to admit I got quite emotional seeing Jamie Ritchie lift the Doddie Weir Cup!

Man of Honour
I was at Murrayfield yesterday, just recovered from the hangover - I don't think I've ever seen such a subdued Welsh travelling support - biggest win for Scotland v Wales in History, big win.
Does feel like this Scotland team has just clicked but France in Paris in 2 weeks and then Ireland are the big tests - if we can win one of those I'll be happy!

Soldato
Caught up with the England game late last night as I couldn't watch it live. Decent result, demonstrated some improvements over how they played in the Scotland team - although hard to quantify that against a different team. As much as I'm not hugely against the Smith/Farrell combo at 10 and 12, it was fantastic to see Lawrence playing 12 and watching him smash through the gain line somewhat consistently in a way that Farrell just can't. Lawrence, Willis, Ludlam and Chessum all had brilliant games in my opinion. Meanwhile Itoje, Slade and the back 3 were kinda anonymous at times, not really standing out in the way they have done in the past. Will be interesting to see how England can perform against an underperforming Wales in 2 weeks before moving on to two increasingly difficult games to wrap up the 6 Nations.

Man of Honour
Another massive weekend of Six Nations this weekend, sucks that I've got to wait until Sunday for the Scotland game though!
Full expecting and English win in Cardiff after Wales's issues this week and can't look beyond Ireland in Rome but I think (and hope) France v Scotland will be a close one in Paris!

Back
Top Bottom