'Russia is seriously running out of cash'

Caporegime
quoted for lols. FYI the doomsday clock is at the highest it has ever been since world war 2. We are nearer to ww3 than ever before but stay deluded if you wish to .

yep and the risk of being nuked to death tomorrow are still about 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Man of Honour
Sounds like a bluff!

No ordinary person knows what they have or how quickly they can launch it. The first we will know about WW3 is supersonic winds and unusually high temperatures.

Its highly unlikely that Incirlik has anything more than the known arsenal of previous gen gravity bombs - of which there are about 30 operational variable yield and the rest pretty much non-operational and stored up. Any guided missile would be coming from elsewhere.

Soldato
What I find interesting is the tone of 'hate Russia' in this thread.

Clearly the subliminal social programming system is in full swing.

Russian presence in this world is a good thing, frankly the USA is trying its hardest to conqour the world and force its ownership on everything, obviously you will never hear of this in media.

Quite simply if the rothschilds monatory control system is not used by a country, that country becomes a western target, putin told rothschilds to go **** themselves and now Russia suffers not trading much of a anything with anyone.

Control isn't only that you print money, it's that you control how much that money is worth.

Soldato
Think the folks of eastern Aleppo might disagree with you there...

Yeah I wonder how many people think an American presence everywhere is a good thing as well :rolleyes:

Let's ask the good innocent civilians of Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam etc.

The USA and Western powers have slaughtered billions of innocent lives in the past 25 years, Russia looks positively angelic compared to that, although they have still killed countless innocents its orders of magnitude less.

Caporegime
The USA and Western powers have slaughtered billions of innocent lives in the past 25 years, Russia looks positively angelic compared to that, although they have still killed countless innocents its orders of magnitude less.

err given a death rate of 55 million year globally in 2011, how did the usa kill bilions in 25 years when an overestimate for the total deaths in the last 25 years is only 1.3 billion?

seriosuly these wars dont actually kill that many people in the scheme of things.

Soldato

Clearly the subliminal social programming system is in full swing.

Russian presence in this world is a good thing, frankly the USA is trying its hardest to conqour the world and force its ownership on everything, obviously you will never hear of this in media.

Quite simply if the rothschilds monatory control system is not used by a country, that country becomes a western target, putin told rothschilds to go **** themselves and now Russia suffers not trading much of a anything with anyone.

Control isn't only that you print money, it's that you control how much that money is worth.

Finally... Some balance to the anti-Russian narrative besides myself and one other. The US is fearful of its dominance being challenged, little realising that China may be about to springboard past them militarily.

Soldato
Finally... Some balance to the anti-Russian narrative besides myself and one other. The US is fearful of its dominance being challenged, little realising that China may be about to springboard past them militarily.

I hope the one other is me and my roast dinner. I got a 1 day ban for my first post that knocked down the OP.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Russian presence in this world is a good thing.

yeah as long as you're not gay... or a woman, or a lot of other minority groups

banned transsexuals from driving recently didn't they.

along with fetishists, voyeurs, exhibitionists and transvestites. whats funny is the definition of fetishists, which is described as people who gain sexual arousal from inanimate objects.

so if your misuses gets a bit wet when you pull out the rabbit she cant drive in Russia.

Caporegime
yeah as long as you're not gay... or a woman, or a lot of other minority groups

banned transsexuals from driving recently didn't they.

along with fetishists, voyeurs, exhibitionists and transvestites. whats funny is the definition of fetishists, which is described as people who gain sexual arousal from inanimate objects.

so if your misuses gets a bit wet when you pull out the rabbit she cant drive in Russia.

You clearly misunderstood.

There needs to be atleast a counter-politics to the current "US is overlord"
notion, regardless of interior issues.

China has stepped up thankfully, so any oddity in not liking Russia is irrelevant.

Soldato

Hey, I've also been criticizing the anti-Russian double-standards in this thread. There are more of us than you think. ;) It's just that ignorance is louder than knowledge.

The inability of people to see things objectively or outside their own cultural bias is frightening. People grow up on movies where there are Good Guys and Bad Guys and some seem not to realize that's seldom true. Russia vs. USA is like two farmers fighting over their chickens and watching the chickens root for the farmer that raised them.

Caporegime

China has stepped up thankfully, so any oddity in not liking Russia is irrelevant.

just a shame all these "counter politics" seem to be based on oppression

simple option.

if you had to pick, USA, russia or china which would you choose to be born in /be a citizen of and life your life in.

Associate

But when the counter politics is based around totalitarianism, inequality, one party dictatorship and eradication of free speech I'm going to go ahead and shout "Go USA!"

And China is not, and likely will never be, a force for good.

Soldato
just a shame all these "counter politics" seem to be based on oppression

The USA has the second highest incarceration rate in the world, with around 35% more prisoners per head of population than Russia. So either Americans are inherently more violent than Russians (maybe), there are greater economic factors driving crime in the USA (unlikely given the USA is by far the richer), or the USA is more oppressive. If you delve into the numbers you can always single out particular groups. E.g. homosexuals in Russia, Black people in America. But if you take an over all view which is what you should do if you're just talking blanket "oppression", then Russia criminalizes far fewer people than the USA and locks up far fewer. And locking people up as a marker for oppression is a pretty good one, imo.

simple option.

if you had to pick, USA, russia or china which would you choose to be born in /be a citizen of and life your life in.

Having experienced both USA and Russia, I can only make an informed comment between those two; and I would pick Russia.

Back
Top Bottom