Poll: Russian Grand Prix 2017, Sochi - Race 4/20

Rate the 2017 Russian Grand Prix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
It's funny earlier in the thread people were talking about Monaco, but at least there is usually some interesting overtakes or crashes at Monaco.

Anyway, pleased Bottas won. Makes the championship more interesting. Now we need a Kimi win too.

Soldato
I'd have to agree that the race directors are worse than ever, but in the case of this race they couldn't really polish a turd.
I rated it a 4, probably too generous but I did enjoy those last laps.

I'm amazed that Honda are managing to become an even bigger job each race. Think of the money involved in carting round all those personnel, equipment, etc, and it's all completely pointless.
Gutted to see Alonso's F1 career go down the pan.

Man of Honour
I gave it a 2/10 and that's being generous. I have been watching F1 since the early 80's and if the rest of this season is as boring as it has been so far I can't see me watching for much longer. Even that idiot Croft struggled to hype anything up yesterday.

Associate
2 from me as well.

Especially annoying as it was a live race, wish I'd just watched highlights.

Pleased to see Bottas win, hopefully he will gain confidence and win a few more.

Soldato
2 from me as well.

Especially annoying as it was a live race, wish I'd just watched highlights.

I bet Channel 4 are kind of please they had this one live, as trying to dredge some highlights from that race would have been impossible.

I too only voted voted it a 2. No overtakes that I can recall and no close racing. The only reason it wasn't a 1 was to see Palmer going out and the fact that Ferrari made it vaguely interesting with their late stop.

Back
Top Bottom