• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Probably because if nvidia made those those dedicated cards and the mining crashes, nvidia will be left with loads of usless boards and wasted GPU's they can't get rid of as no one else will want them.

Associate
Does anyone know, if your order status is received but not shipped, is stock allocated at this point? Ordered CPU and mobo yesterday, all in stock, but noticed today the motherboard is now out of stock! Bloody typical. Really can't be bothered to spend the next 3 days on the phone trying to swap it

Associate
just give it a bit of time, just said it'll take a few days to send out deliveries ordered today. I'm sure you've got it

Yeah I seem to recall that being the case as oc doesn't have a 'picking' stage like others. Anyway like you say time will tell. Cheers

Associate
Yeah I seem to recall that being the case as oc doesn't have a 'picking' stage like others. Anyway like you say time will tell. Cheers

Please let us know how it goes, I keep trying to be positive here to counter the negativity but the people that get good results don't say much! Maybe I need to change my view

Associate
So how much longer are the prices of the 5900x and 5950x going to be jacked up to scalper prices for? Is the exchange rate still manically fluctuating? /s

Last edited:
Caporegime
well there is loads of stock now so no excuses for stupid pricing. funny thing is i just seen for example amd themselves saying get the 5600x for 280 everywhere on their official channels yet ocuk is charging £320. same with the 5800x .

Associate
Just picked up the 5600x for £280 thats a massive saving for me from £328 with postage from this scalper.

This is not the rain forest btw it's a huge retailer both instore and online before any one wonders why its sold for RRP

Not every retailer is out to fleece us so shop about.

Don't think for 1 minute this has ever been anything to do with exchange rates the difference there would be a couple of quid at most, it's scalping a loyal customer base who are silly enough to fall for their scalping tactics.

Last edited:
Associate
Something has really seemed to have stopped the delivery of all 5900x s it seems to me - or the manufacturers greatly underestimated demand

I been sitting in the other places que since release date and still have no idea when I should get mine.

I should have purchased one when they popped up on OCUK a few weeks back at £599.

I am still trying to find an ASUS RTX 3080 OC Tuf, which will most likely be priced at around £800+ when they resurface.

My Worst PC upgrading experience ever, and it looks like we have more PC part shortages to come.

Last edited:
Associate
Something has really seemed to have stopped the delivery of all 5900x s it seems to me - or the manufacturers greatly underestimated demand

What demand? :D I see how news get away with moulding people poor judgement on a daily basis...

There is no "huge demand" of overpriced CPU as there is none of GPU, I mean not going to hold an economics lesson but there are not even the metrics to judge a real supply and demand situation really, 5800x is horrible value and is the one with most stock whilst the other upper two are magically not available, do 1 + 1.

Caporegime
What demand? :D I see how news get away with moulding people poor judgement on a daily basis...

There is no "huge demand" of overpriced CPU as there is none of GPU, I mean not going to hold an economics lesson but there are not even the metrics to judge a real supply and demand situation really, 5800x is horrible value and is the one with most stock whilst the other upper two are magically not available, do 1 + 1.

cpu yes but gpu you are wrong. bitcoin has rocketed. nvidia 3080 pulling in 135 quid a month.

Back
Top Bottom