• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Need to order a 5600x but damn £320 is the highest price out of every online retailer. I dont want to give in lol

Honestly £320 is a price I'm okay willing to pay, I look at it and just blame the 20% VAT as it's £266 before that's taken into account and go "ehh f it, I've seen worse".

Just would like to know any shipping updates at all not just my order but overall for the 5600X like they've been doing for the 5950X, 5900X & 5800X in the update thread.

Associate
Honestly £320 is a price I'm okay willing to pay, I look at it and just blame the 20% VAT as it's £266 before that's taken into account and go "ehh f it, I've seen worse".

Just would like to know any shipping updates at all not just my order but overall for the 5600X like they've been doing for the 5950X, 5900X & 5800X in the update thread.

It says there plenty of 5600x's in stock though. So they should be shipped immediately

Associate
It says there plenty of 5600x's in stock though. So they should be shipped immediately
unknown.png

:D

Associate

There are plenty of examples out there of people ordering stuff saying +10 in stock only to find out once they have paid for the item it mysteriously goes to 'out of stock'

Main competitors of OC have the 5600x in stock now for £10 cheaper and without the wait for delivery or having to second guess OC's stock system...

OcUK Staff
OP
There are plenty of examples out there of people ordering stuff saying +10 in stock only to find out once they have paid for the item it mysteriously goes to 'out of stock'

Main competitors of OC have the 5600x in stock now for £10 cheaper and without the wait for delivery or having to second guess OC's stock system...

We have 1000+ in stock on 5600X and its never being out of stock since after December 21st. :)

Associate

Yeah I didnt realise this at all. I tried to get a 5600x yesterday when it was in stock on a competitor but the have suspended international shipping.

I'll wait a little longer I suppose. Be great if OCUK would do a deal for people buying a CPU + Motherboard from them.

Associate
Yeah I didnt realise this at all. I tried to get a 5600x yesterday when it was in stock on a competitor but the have suspended international shipping.

I'll wait a little longer I suppose. Be great if OCUK would do a deal for people buying a CPU + Motherboard from them.

Well they are definitely doing this with Pre-built systems. Theres a review on Trustpilot right now where someone has stated that they ordered a system off OC at the end of November and got it delivered recently and are enjoying their shiny new 3080 GPU.

OcUK Staff
OP
what's the story on the 5900X atm no one seems to have them?

We had a large volume arrive today which has cleared all back orders and though we had a hundred plus spare the 100 sold in around ten minutes, 5900X demand is totally crazy, but anyone pre-ordering now will be at the top of the queue and should get one in the next week or two as were seeing regular deliveries now.

Soldato
We had a large volume arrive today which has cleared all back orders and though we had a hundred plus spare the 100 sold in around ten minutes, 5900X demand is totally crazy, but anyone pre-ordering now will be at the top of the queue and should get one in the next week or two as were seeing regular deliveries now.

What’s the warehouse delay like at the moment? Understand things are probably difficult with Covid but if we had a back order what kind of turn around on when it might get shipped are we expecting?

Associate
What’s the warehouse delay like at the moment? Understand things are probably difficult with Covid but if we had a back order what kind of turn around on when it might get shipped are we expecting?

I'd expect atleast a week or so, I asked in the Order Queries section & whilst no estimation given they did refund the delivery fees which I didn't ask for.

OcUK Staff
OP

Orders are delayed by around 3 days at the moment.
Normally the Christmas break is busy but things normally calm down from the Black Friday rush, however during the Christmas break people were still buying like it was close to peak Black Friday business levels, as such we took around 10,000 orders over the Christmas break and business shows no signs of slowing, still totally crazy.

Warehouse are catching up fast but based on amount orders on system at present (4000) I'd say anyone ordering in stock items today will get their package by end of this week possibly or early next week.

Associate
Orders are delayed by around 3 days at the moment.
Normally the Christmas break is busy but things normally calm down from the Black Friday rush, however during the Christmas break people were still buying like it was close to peak Black Friday business levels, as such we took around 10,000 orders over the Christmas break and business shows no signs of slowing, still totally crazy.

Warehouse are catching up fast but based on amount orders on system at present (4000) I'd say anyone ordering in stock items today will get their package by end of this week possibly or early next week.

Ya'll are nuts, crazy to hear 10k+ orders over the holidays. Keep up the good work.

Associate
Thanks for all the updates Gibbo its greatly appreciated.

I ordered a 5900x on Christmas Eve when they were back in stock. However must have been at the back end of the day as my Order never shipped, and had the Order Received - Not Shipped.
Do you think my order will go out in the next few days seeing as you had 5900x back in stock and you cleared all pre-orders?

Associate

I ordered a 5900x on Christmas Eve when they were back in stock. However must have been at the back end of the day as my Order never shipped, and had the Order Received - Not Shipped.
Do you think my order will go out in the next few days seeing as you had 5900x back in stock and you cleared all pre-orders?

I'm not Gibbo but assuming Eve order time, xmas Day, Boxing day NYE & NYD + backlog of orders it'd be safe to assume hopefully this week sometime as a safe guess but I'm just a customer like yourself making a rough guess.

OcUK Staff
OP

Can't see why not, there is 158 orders waiting to ship out against 5900X with enough stock on hand to cover all those orders, so it should ship at some point this week, warehouse just catching up from these crazy times, its bad to wish for business to drop a little, but the whole company could do a breather but right now its not happening, so a good thing but would be nice to catch up faster.

With the surge of bitcoin, further lock downs, online business is stiil just way beyond forecast and expectations, a good place to be just means everyone has gotta put in 110%. :)

Stu

Stu

Soldato
With the surge of bitcoin, further lock downs, online business is stiil just way beyond forecast and expectations, a good place to be just means everyone has gotta put in 110%. :)

I honestly don't see how bitcoins have made any positive impact to the world... the recent images of 3080 mining rigs makes me so angry!

Associate
I ordered something off a main competitor on Dec 31st. It arrived Jan 3rd - maybe phone your competitors for tips on how to keep deliveries flowing smoothly :D

Associate
I honestly don't see how bitcoins have made any positive impact to the world... the recent images of 3080 mining rigs makes me so angry!

I do wonder why Nvidea don't also produce dedicated mining cards. Compute only, no raytrace cores needed, no displayports or hdmi, far simpler drivers, no need for big memory (I suppose...). There seems to be a market for it

Back
Top Bottom