• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
By the looks of it they received a significant amount of 5600x. Which is great news for some.
If they received 400 for example they will allocate those to the first 400 in the queue but they will not pick them from 1 to 400. They will pick according to a load plan, because DPD couldn’t care less who is first in the queue.
On that load plan there will be multiple lorries who have to go to different depots or sortation centres in different parts of the county. It makes no sense to pick the first in the queue if it’s the last lorry to arrive to be loaded.

Couldn't reply because of the 24 hour post limit. Ah this makes a ton of sense tbh, very educational! Just received mine a day early despite it saying Monday. I think DPD are working overtime because if the Christmas rush. Not complaining.

Looks like my watch has ended. Good luck to all getting their parts and happy holidays all. See you all in another 2 years time for RTX 4000 series GPUs :p

Associate
Sorry to bust your bubble, but I am not a troll. Feel free to believe what you would like but I did receive an email. At first I thought it was the 6800 I managed to get a few days ago but upon looking, it is in fact the 5900x. I also received the Far Cry email. We were waiting to confirm the 5950x we picked up at another shop worked fine before cancelling the order.

I can't force you to believe me but hey, your lack of trust does not affect me. Perhaps others down the queue will have also received a shipping email.

Trust?

Everyone else in the queue is getting nothing. Then you say you got a confirmed shipping email from OCUK on the one day they are closed.

Worth adding this quote from the queue emails

"Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position."

Either queue emails not working... or no shipment has gone out.

Associate
Still 486 in the other que, based on the numbers looks like early next year :(

On a good note I managed to finally find the x570 Dark Hero Motherboard in stock yesterday :D

Associate
Trust?

Everyone else in the queue is getting nothing. Then you say you got a confirmed shipping email from OCUK on the one day they are closed.

Worth adding this quote from the queue emails

"Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position."

Either queue emails not working... or no shipment has gone out.
*Sigh* If I could figure out how to atrach a photo, I would attach the screenshot of 28th of Nov queue update along with shipping email. Feel free to enlighten me and I will.

Otherwise, you may find it useful to troll; however, I think it is a ridiculous waste of time. I came to let folks know as I found it weird and also for some advice on what to do as I may not need the 5900x now. Instead, someone who believes the worst in others calls me a troll because it seems too odd.

Or perhaps they got a large shipment in, which would explain the lack of update email as they first want to clear the shipment before updating folks, like last week.

Associate
*Sigh* If I could figure out how to atrach a photo, I would attach the screenshot of 28th of Nov queue update along with shipping email. Feel free to enlighten me and I will.

Otherwise, you may find it useful to troll; however, I think it is a ridiculous waste of time. I came to let folks know as I found it weird and also for some advice on what to do as I may not need the 5900x now. Instead, someone who believes the worst in others calls me a troll because it seems too odd.

Or perhaps they got a large shipment in, which would explain the lack of update email as they first want to clear the shipment before updating folks, like last week.

Imgur, then link it. Censor all personal info inc order numbers, maintain branding of OCUK.

Associate
Bit weird as there is ppl that are 200-300 positions lower and not received a email etc
Yes, very weird. And now ironically I am being shipped a 5900x I do not need. Haha. Perhaps get hubby to build me a PC? I despise my Acer laptop. Never buy them again.

I hope it was not a mistake and others will be getting emails very soon also. Perhaps a big shipment did come in and for whatever reason, ours was fully processed with DPD early on.

Last edited:
Associate
Odd thought but could perhaps it be a mistake that they were supposed to ship our order of the 6800 but instead pulled and shipped the order for the 5900x?

I will contact them tomorrow but I am hoping we can just refuse the shipment and be at a loss for the shipping.

One thing is for sure, OC is packing orders tonight, on a Sunday. I would not have expected that either. They are working hard to clear the orders.

Associate

So on the 28th you were 795... and then today.... the 6th? a Sunday... you got your shipment email?

On the 28th I was position 61X. Have not received any shipping info as of yet... I am guessing mine is on the way shortly but demand on DPD is really high.

Am I right in thinking this?

Associate
So on the 28th you were 795... and then today.... the 6th? a Sunday... you got your shipment email?

On the 28th I was position 61X. Have not received any shipping info as of yet... I am guessing mine is on the way shortly but demand on DPD is really high.

doubt it, i was high 400's and nothing. I would imagine there would be a lot more people on here posting about dispatch emails.

Associate

Yes, it is quite weird and I am wondering if there was a mixup as we are waiting on a 6800 being shipped. Either that, or a very large shipment came in and for logistical reasons, our shipment email went out earlier than others. I will contact them tomorrow. We will probably deny the shipment as we got hold of a 5950x this weekend not expecting the 5900x until late this month, or early next year. So it will end up with someone else in the end.

Associate
Plausible OCuk has put on weekend warehouse shifts... closed front of shop and phone lines ect.

Could it be true... oh golly gosh, could a christmas miracle have happened?

****, what am I saying... it's 2020, of course nothing good could happen.

Back
Top Bottom