• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
:D:D
Thanks for the heads up.

My que position is in the high 300, very small chance of getting one by Christmas :rolleyes:

Also been looking for an ASUS RTX 3080 Tuf OC, but decided to pickup as new GTX 1070ti Strix Advance for £200, and will flip it when the 3080 ti comes out next year.

I'm going make sure to get in an order straight away this time :mad:

I did manage to get hold of an x570 ASUS ROG DARK HERO, and cannot wait to fire it up :D

It looks like there is a lot of stock arriving before Christmas. If you’re in the 300’s then it looks like you could be in luck.

I’ve now got everything other than a case...the last thing I expected to stuck without for the build. I could use my existing one although until there are more stable bios/agesa for these chips I might keep the old system still going while I tinker with the new one.

Also on the same board as you. :)

Soldato
Surprised they've not been snapped up and flipped for more yet.

Another place has had stock since Thursday last week for not much more at all and we're still in stock until at least maybe Monday. I checked now and yes they are out if stock again but 5800x are not like the other 3 stock has been a lot more available over the last week. That same website you may or may not be on about also had stock on Thursday last week.

Soldato
Does anyone know how the FarCry 6 code is meant to be received. No code physically in my package and nothing via email.
I received mine though email although this was from a different place, worth chasing it though if you haven't heard anything by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom