• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 7000 SERIES NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK !!

It's the same freaking graph posted every CPU release cycle. Reddit gathers all the reviews from the biggest reviewing sites (guru 3d, hwunboxed gnexus , techspot etceera) and gets the averages. You already know that, you are just talking nonsense to not admit whats in front of you. That's just...insane.

Only 25 :D :D :D lol
Only 25 is not ALL, can you not understand that. No i have no idea where the data come from never heard of 3D Central before. Fact is AMD could pst a 1000% performance gain over Intel andonly use 1w and you would still say its pants. I just do not like you, to arogant

Only 25 is not ALL, can you not understand that. No i have no idea where the data come from never heard of 3D Central before. Fact is AMD could pst a 1000% performance gain over Intel andonly use 1w and you would still say its pants. I just do not like you, to arogant
It doesn't matter what id' say. Right now im not saying anything, im just reporting what the vast majority of reviewers on planet Earth have to say. And they said it loud and clear, alderlake wins zen 4 in gaming. Aye?

What does it matter when it's so close anyway and who plays at 1080p I don't understand how one has the motivation as if getting paid

Just my opinion but zen4 3d will have the gaming crown no doubt about it

Last edited:
What does it matter when it's so close anyway and who plays at 1080p I don't understand how one has the motivation as if getting paid

Honestly i was just boggled by his use of all reviewers, as most i gave seen have contradicted this statment, he has now changed all to vast majority in teh world but its still only 25. I should noy bite really but sometimes he just grips me xxxx a little to much

I agree, how the heck can someone disagree with the vast majority of respected reviewers. Not even if I was getting paid would I try to contradict all of the big reviewers COMBINED. I don't know whats going on with cliffy, but that's not normal

These are the reviews they are using for hte roundup

Last edited:
I agree, how the heck can someone disagree with the vast majority of respected reviewers. Not even if I was getting paid would I try to contradict all of the big reviewers COMBINED. I don't know whats going on with cliffy, but that's not normal

These are the reviews they are using for hte roundup
As usual you totally missed teh point

couldnt care any less hardly anything in it and I forgot the 12900ks existed pretty sure it got slated in reviews its hardly ever spoken about or included in benchmark charts , and so what if 13th gen is faster I can only see it being slightly faster and AMD will take it back with zen4 3D thats what we want

Last edited:
couldnt care any less hardly anything in it and I forgot the 12900ks existed pretty sure it got slated in reviews its hardly ever spoken about or included in benchmark charts , and so what if 13th gen is faster I can only see it being slightly faster and AMD will take it back with zen4 3D thats what we want
It certainly did get slated.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Now you have all the info (the reviews used for the roundup). Can you now tell me which is the fastest gaming CPU on planet Earth?
Based purely on your chart the 12900KS but my comment was that Zeb 4 3D would win and be best in gaming, and i stand by my original atstaemnt that the Zen 4 vs 13th gen will be as good as a tie one will win in some games the other will win other games cause the difference in actual FPS will be neglible in gaming and probably not even noticeable. You see what you do not get is there is nothing in it a 4k and little in it at 1440P

You may be interested to know that just last night i speced up a 13th gen system for friends and family to game on when they come over. Why, because i like using multiple systems and do not stick to one brand and i can see the benefits of Intel. I only argue the toss with you because you are so anti AMD that it actually make me dislike Intel

Based purely on your chart the 12900KS but my comment was that Zeb 4 3D would win and be best in gaming, and i stand by my original atstaemnt that the Zen 4 vs 13th gen will be as good as a tie one will win in some games the other will win other games cause the difference in actual FPS will be neglible in gaming and probably not even noticeable. You see what you do not get is there is nothing in it a 4k and little in it at 1440P

You may be interested to know that just last night i speced up a 13th gen system for friends and family to game on when they come over. Why, because i like using multiple systems and do not stick to one brand and i can see the benefits of Intel. I only argue the toss with you because you are so anti AMD that it actually make me dislike Intel
But your bias keeps on showing. On one hand, you are saying zen 4 will be tied to RPL because the difference will be negligible in higher resolutions, but on the other hand you keep insisting that the 3d would win. So the difference there won't be negligible at 1440p and higher? Come on man...

You may be interested to know that I have 2 Ryzen PC's and I specced a 5950x 2 weeks ago for a friend. Told him to wait for zen 4, but he didn't listen. I never propose Intel for plug and play users, so yeah, so much anti AMD am I not? :p

Last edited:
This thread....
giphy.gif

But your bias keeps on showing. On one hand, you are saying zen 4 will be tied to RPL because the difference will be negligible in higher resolutions, but on the other hand you keep insisting that the 3d would win. So the difference there won't be negligible at 1440p and higher? Come on man...

You may be interested to know that I have 2 Ryzen PC's and I specced a 5950x 2 weeks ago for a friend. Told him to wait for zen 4, but he didn't listen. I never propose Intel for plug and play users, so yeah, so much anti AMD am I not? :p

Some reason I have doubt's about that

Back
Top Bottom