• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 7000 SERIES NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK !!

Sorry forgot to say extreme after the E which I keep thinking means extreme already?
So the extreme extreme I guess.

Ah yeah I got the same. Paid 488 so my brain said Oh yes that's a good deal because if it started with a five then that would be bad value lol

Ordered the Asus X670e, really expensive for a motherboard but only one that had everything I wanted and I’ll keep it a good few years like my current X99 EATX board.

Not decided on my choice yet however, I did contemplate the Strix B650E-F and the TUF X670E-Plus?

no, higher spec chipset has more nvme support and pci-e bandwidth. Nothing to get excited about.

Yes I'm not disagreeing with you but you said "I would go with the strix-f, not losing out on much v TUF"

I am pointing out that he isn't losing out on anything because the strix is the higher spec board.
What you said would make sense. If you had written I would go with the tuf because you are not losing out on much compared to the strix-f

Any chance of the motherboards coming down in price in 6 months for the 7xx3D? The prices are ridiculous at the moment and that’s coming from someone who bought a 4090 lol
B650 board in 205-250 range are quite serviceable, and anything above 330 is just pointless.
I doubt it will come down much.
ASUS at least seems to be priced quite agressivaly already.
Could be couple more budget friendly options when Asrock B650 line is out.

Any chance of the motherboards coming down in price in 6 months for the 7xx3D? The prices are ridiculous at the moment and that’s coming from someone who bought a 4090 lol

Doubtful as amd likely want to separate out am4 sales vs am5 sales
B650 board in 205-250 range are quite serviceable, and anything above 330 is just pointless.
I doubt it will come down much.
ASUS at least seems to be priced quite agressivaly already.
Could be couple more budget friendly options when Asrock B650 line is out.
Yea, unless you need a ports or some feature like pcie5 or such I go with such 200-250 board.

Back
Top Bottom