Samsung Galaxy S... highest spec Android phone released... also with QWERTY!

Man of Honour
Do Samsung not update their phones? Can't they release 2.2 in the future?

They can, they've just said that they aren't.

That is absolutely stupid, the hardware of this phone is ideal to support new builds like 2.2 and it wouldn't become dated for a good year or more.

God only knows what they are thinking.

Soldato
Samsung are crap with updates as it is... This shouldn't really surprise me but the stories from May specifically stating that the phone would be running 2.2 obviously alleviated them.

I must have been one of the first to place my pre order, two days after the hoped for delivery date I'm thinking of simply cancelling and going for an iPhone. Doom.

Soldato
Why build such awesome hardware and design it as an iPhone clone? I know I've said it before but I genuinely couldn't buy this phone on that basis.

Man of Honour
yes i did.

and believe me its amazing.

the screen apparenly is the best screen around and i include the iphone 4 in that, the speed, everything aboutt it as well as the swipe text app which i saw in operation and is seriously amazing.

apparenttly this phone costs samsung £1200 to make, it has the only 3d converter processor for watching true 3D movies, it is the only true 3D phone, it has the same sound system chip as in the audi R8 by bang and olufsen. the chip is 1ghz but is 4X faster than the snapdragon processor, the list goes on.

watch apples marketing for the iphone4 change as the screen is better, stronger higher res and simply better in everyway than the iphone 4.

how do samsung know this, they tested i as not suprisingly samsung supply bits for the iphone4.

the bloke said the super amo screen would cost £20k to make a 32inch version !

this is one seriously phenomenal phone guys.

Soldato
yes i did.

and believe me its amazing.

the screen apparenly is the best screen around and i include the iphone 4 in that, the speed, everything aboutt it as well as the swipe text app which i saw in operation and is seriously amazing.

apparenttly this phone costs samsung £1200 to make, it has the only 3d converter processor for watching true 3D movies, it is the only true 3D phone, it has the same sound system chip as in the audi R8 by bang and olufsen. the chip is 1ghz but is 4X faster than the snapdragon processor, the list goes on.

watch apples marketing for the iphone4 change as the screen is better, stronger higher res and simply better in everyway than the iphone 4.

how do samsung know this, they tested i as not suprisingly samsung supply bits for the iphone4.

the bloke said the super amo screen would cost £20k to make a 32inch version !

this is one seriously phenomenal phone guys.

:eek:

Man of Honour
sorry buy 3D converter, i mean the only processor that can change a 2d movie into a 3d one.

I wached a bit of madagascar and also a naturey thing an by god i was blown away as well as everyone else in the room it was scary how 3D it looked.

and this was not on a 3D movie this was a 2D converted to a 3D. no other phone has that and samsung are the only ones who have developed the processor that can do it.

Back
Top Bottom