Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Man of Honour
I liked what I saw about the processor and new lenses. Some of the AI stuff like circle to search is neat too which I would use often as well as the new camera AI integration with instagram.

The rest seems the same or similar to S23 Ultra, I do like the 5x optical zoom lens though, always wished an optical one was there for inbetween0shots. Super HDR is interesting too so will be watching reviews about that.

Also, is it me or does this close relationship now with Google kind of make the Pixel devices a bit pointless? Crap hardware on them and now the software AI advances are on Samsung so.... why go Pixel.

Anyways, I'll be ordering the 24 Ultra naturally. It seems to be the only one also using Titanium and Gorilla Armour screen.

Shame there's no change to wired/wireless charging, still the same as before.

Soldato
Soldato
I caved!
Managed to snag it for £411 after trade in for the 512gb titanium grey.
I should never watch these unpacked events!
Literally about to do the same.... 15% topcashback + watch6 sale for about £100 sweeten the deal. might even try to sell the S23U myself for an extra £100, I'll generate a trade in but if I sell it elsewhere, cancel the trade in

Caporegime
Where's/when the samsung ring launching? Can't see it on the site. Been tempted by a watch but ring would be better fit for me I think.

Associate
Got the voucher code 20 minutes after I had placed my order. Missing out on a free case and screen protector, but already have these at home so hey-ho. Sammy really need to get their act together in some ways. Looking forward to it now.

Soldato
Got the voucher code 20 minutes after I had placed my order. Missing out on a free case and screen protector, but already have these at home so hey-ho. Sammy really need to get their act together in some ways. Looking forward to it now.
Still waiting for my voucher but I can't order anyway because Samsung finance is busted with a DNS error. Maybe I should just wait anyway...

Associate
Literally about to do the same.... 15% topcashback + watch6 sale for about £100 sweeten the deal. might even try to sell the S23U myself for an extra £100, I'll generate a trade in but if I sell it elsewhere, cancel the trade in
I couldn't get near £411 on the shop app even with the 5% off so I went through Perks at work which normally gives much less trade in but this time it matched Samsung for a change.

Soldato
If you don't need it, I'll be more than happy to take it. My code never arrived :(

Does anyone know if topcashback will work, with all the other discounts applied?
It should work but TCB is not a guarantee more of a bonus. TCB wouldn't be valid if you're using finance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom