Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Sent my watch last Friday and got email today saying £150 payment on the way.

I opened the box up and removed the strap, so there was no need to send the strap as well, you were wrong @smokedog

Last edited:
Soldato
I opened the box up and removed the strap, so there was no need to send the strap as well, you were wrong @smokedog
Good for you but I was just highlighting the description, I wasn't going to risk it for a few quid.

There are some people not sending the box too so they sell it on eBay...smh.

Last edited:
Associate
What acool feature

Changing the 'Contrast' in the Developer Options to medium or high seems to help a little bit until the software bug is fixed. I'm quite happy with the colours on mine with medium contrast.
Ive changed it to High and its better, but if put side by side with s23u its still a bit dull :( hope they will bring it back.

Soldato
I've order the

Samsung Standing grip case for Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra​

Got it for £25 from O2 as they have 50% off at the moment, wondering if to return it, I absolutely don't want to damage this phone and I want the camera lenses to remain free of scratches.

Is there any reasonable and not FUGLY looking cases that protect the phone for the same price, possibly even a screen protector but I suppose a screen protector is counter productive at the moment due to the non reflective coating?

Also on another note, I'm on 29% and not concerned the phone is going to go flat before I charge it, with my S22 I'd start to be considering charging it, it's been off charge since 6:30am yesterday and had around 5hr SOT, I haven't really done any "battery saving" measures yet either

And another note, I'm hearing via ADB command you might be able to enable hidden screen options there are 5 including the already available "vivid" and "natural"

Last edited:
Associate
I've order the

Samsung Standing grip case for Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra​

Got it for £25 from O2 as they have 50% off at the moment, wondering if to return it, I absolutely don't want to damage this phone and I want the camera lenses to remain free of scratches.

Is there any reasonable and not FUGLY looking cases that protect the phone for the same price, possibly even a screen protector but I suppose a screen protector is counter productive at the moment due to the non reflective coating?

Also on another note, I'm on 29% and not concerned the phone is going to go flat before I charge it, with my S22 I'd start to be considering charging it, it's been off charge since 6:30am yesterday and had around 5hr SOT, I haven't really done any "battery saving" measures yet either

And another note, I'm hearing via ADB command you might be able to enable hidden screen options there are 5 including the already available "vivid" and "natural"
Look at pitaka - its an incredible looking case made from carbon fiber. Ive tried few knock offs over the years but pitaka is the only real deal.

Soldato
Weird.

That's like taking a photo of something and wanting it to be nothing like what your eye saw.
I'm weird I use Lightroom, HDR and filters on my photos

Which photo do you think 'most' people would prefer
Ddv69m6.jpeg

Associate
That's the thing, you need an accurate screen to see what the video or picture is meant to look like. If you don't, then there would be no baseline.

Edit the content, not the display.
If you are selling the picture, yeah. If you do it for yourself you just need what looks best to your eye, its the only thing that matters.

Soldato
Do you normally get an email from Environment to acknowledge receipt of what you've sent them?

II you mean Envirofone then no just an email stating "We're pleased to tell you that we have now received and processed your device(s). A payment of £150.00 will be made to:blah blah on Tuesday 30 January via Bank Payment by 8pm " that was on the 29th I 'd sent mine in on the Friday 26th .

Back
Top Bottom