*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
so do any of you guys and gals like the bottom taskbar that is on the 4 and now in the update is on the 3? I've mostly seem negative criticism on here? :) I see the issue of less screen space but it makes a change and feels more of a tablet and less of a phone.
You know , I'll probably get fed up of it!

Nope I hate it, I like ALL the screen... I don't use multi-window and I use Niagara Launcher so all my used apps are front and centre anyway.

The inner screen for me is for media consumption, not work based apps so it's probably why.

Associate
when you go full screen on any media app there is no taskbar bar, its only other apps that give you the bar, like the browser or office apps etc.

Soldato
My front part of the case isn't very sticky. I've had to add my own double sided sticky tape to stop one side coming off.

My bids 2 pro came the 9ther day. Very nice.

Last edited:
Associate
Yup, my buds are on route after ~3wks, should be here tomorrow, as should my Flip 4.

My Fold 4 front case bit also doesn't stick well.

Last edited:
Soldato
anyone recomend a car mount for when it is open. all i see are tablet mounts
i have one i recommend, i use my fold with this with it open.

just copy and paste this in the browser and it'll come up with the mount:

apps2car Tablet Car Mount,Car Tablet Holder 13” Long Arm Gooseneck Suction Cup Holder,Tablet Windscreen Or Dashboard Car Mount,Anti-Vibration 360 Degree Adjustable For 7.9-11 Inch For iPad Pro 11/Mini and More

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom