*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Now people have got thr fold 4, should there be a speedster thread for that??
Yeah..was thinking that. I think tbh this thread went practically completely quiet ..until the Fold 4 started to come along and it's started up again,so I think it's fair to have it on here..but the thread needs to change to just 'Fold'.

Unless you want to start to new Thread ..to be honest I can't be bothered as have the 3, but I'm interested in all things Fold.

Yeah..was thinking that. I think tbh this thread went practically completely quiet ..until the Fold 4 started to come along and it's started up again,so I think it's fair to have it on here..but the thread needs to change to just 'Fold'.

Unless you want to start to new Thread ..to be honest I can't be bothered as have the 3, but I'm interested in all things Fold.

I was thinking the same, not enough activity to start a dedicated thread. Would be ideal if this thread was renamed Samsung Galaxy Fold and Flip

Surprised how quick the Note Pack came took less than a week to arrive, also now put in a claim for the Buds 2 Pro which they are now offering which they didn't at first.
Also the buyer of the S22 Ultra deicide not to show & I nearly lost Wife iPhone 11 to a scammer on ebay, luckily my sister has bought the iPhone 11 off her today & I'm going to list the S22 Ultra on MM screwed it up the first time i tried lol.
mm??

Yesterday my Fold 3 developed a fault. The crease went black and the right side screen lost the touch screen function.

Hopefully Samsung will fix under warranty.

First Fold4 glitch for me, might be setting but I can't see it.

I use DEX mode daily on a 14" external touch screen, with my note 10, when external display is connected I never have to touch my phone except for finger print, problem on the Fold 4 is it brings the pop up keyboard up on the small front screen when I am in Dex mode which is the wrong screen as I an clicking a text or something on my external screen, any ideas where I might find a place to change this?

I use DEX mode daily on a 14" external touch screen, with my note 10, when external display is connected I never have to touch my phone except for finger print, problem on the Fold 4 is it brings the pop up keyboard up on the small front screen when I am in Dex mode which is the wrong screen as I an clicking a text or something on my external screen, any ideas where I might find a place to change this?

It's a very obvious question. Can't you just keep the fold open and then you don't get the problem?

No, if I open the Fold the on screen Keyboard then comes up on the fold screen, so same problem, wrong display, I want the keyboard to display on my external screen like it used to do (still does) on the old Note 10, I do not want to touch the phone at all, I shouldn't need to, everything I am doing is on the bigger external touch display, the Fold just provides the resource for my bigger display.

I guess I should look for some Samsung forums and find out how to submit and bug/feature

Its not the end of the world, some times for the odd quick response I will use the touch screen keyboard on the external display, generally though I just bluetooth switch my keyboard to the Fold for anything more intensive and that still works fine at least.

It just grates when you just want to put a letter in to a search bar etc pull up a document or app for reference I have to reach over to the phone rather than touching the screen my hand is on.

I've still not had approval for my note pack but it was submitted before my buds2 Pro which got approved after just a few hours.

Anyone else having their note pack take ages to get approved?

I've still not had approval for my note pack but it was submitted before my buds2 Pro which got approved after just a few hours.

Anyone else having their note pack take ages to get approved?

My approval took about 3 days, if it hasn't been approved within 7 days you should contact them.

On another note, I found this app that tracks the number of folds/flips you do.

QtJmCxp.png

Ok so it would appear I was being an absolute genius and missing the first option in the Dex Keyboard setting menu.....:rolleyes::o:cry:

The first option in Settings -> Samsung Dex -> On-screen keyboard location sorts this for you, how many times have I been in the settings and not saw that??????

Back
Top Bottom