Samsung LS34E790C - Curved 34" 21:9 super-wide

Associate
yip looking forward to hearing how these perform, fingers crossed no major issue!!! starting to get really depressing buy a monitor these days out of the 2 recent monitors i have attempted to buy. I have gone through 6 screens and still gone back to my old set up .. ahhhh

Soldato
Deepest blacks outside of oled? Lol I'd love that to be correct but I doubt it. No bleed though is a jackpot in my eyes after owning 4 of the LG ones.

Associate
Woot - despatch notice just received, so should have it at work tomorrow - will aim to post something in the evening when I get home and unpack and test.

OcUK Staff
Hi, price will stay or will come back 799? Thanks

Staying higher and going higher. The margin we had was single digits which is not high enough to make an actual profit based on our overheads. Those who pre-ordered got a great deal. :)

Only if Samsung reduce my buy price will we go that low again.

Associate
Staying higher and going higher. The margin we had was single digits which is not high enough to make an actual profit based on our overheads. Those who pre-ordered got a great deal. :)

Only if Samsung reduce my buy price will we go that low again.

Ok thanks, will keep eye on it. Now we have competitors should price go down some time later :)

Soldato
I'd also be interested to hear feedback from anyone who's bought or used one. I have a Dell U3415W on order but it seems to be getting forever delayed (some sites are quoting April as an ETA!) and OCUK now have the Samsung LS34E790C in stock so I'm contemplating switching!

Soldato
Please post impressions when you get this monitor.. im looking at it too since im getting a refund on my LG and the deep blacks and no bleed are worth going for this one if its true.

Associate
Well given it's now in stock I should hopefully receive mine in the next days. I'll post impressions and photos, all that hoo hah. I don't have a calibrator on hand, need to get that sorted, so impressions will be on colours out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom