Samsung Visits Overclockers UK!

5UB did you see the 120mhz 2D in action what was the performance like?

It was very smooth, the performance of the monitor was absolutely fantastic in 120hz, however I wouldn't say the 3D was as good as 3D vision, but it is still awesome, much better than what you see in the cinema. I was say the 3D was between cinema level and 3D vision level, however I prefer this to 3D vision personally as the easiness of it and how it is compatible with everything too.

I disagree as people have different desk sizes and chair sizes etc. No reason for them to not have adjustable stands for gamers comfort.

You can disagree all you like but I was stating exactly why manufacturers choose the kind of stand designs they do. And the current market speaks for itself, regardless of your opinion. I am not saying you're wrong - and when I said aesthetics trump I was talking about the majority opinion which the market follows. There are, however, reasons why things are the way they are and it isn't just a case of adding adjustable stands to everything as you lose the other things people find valuable (aesthetics in this case). It simply isn't possible to have the kind of designs Samsung have come up with here whilst also maintaining good levels of ergonomic flexibility. But I seem to be repeating myself here.

Last edited:
It was very smooth, the performance of the monitor was absolutely fantastic in 120hz, however I wouldn't say the 3D was as good as 3D vision, but it is still awesome, much better than what you see in the cinema. I was say the 3D was between cinema level and 3D vision level, however I prefer this to 3D vision personally as the easiness of it and how it is compatible with everything too.

i'm kinda confused by this, are you saying:

best: 3d Vision
middle: samsung monitor 3D
worst: cinema 3D

because thats the only way what you have said would work, and i would find it incredible if you think these can be better than the iMAX 3D you get in cinemas

i'm kinda confused by this, are you saying:

best: 3d Vision
middle: samsung monitor 3D
worst: cinema 3D

because thats the only way what you have said would work, and i would find it incredible if you think these can be better than the iMAX 3D you get in cinemas

Thinking about it, I would not comment on the iMAX 3D as I have not personally seen it myself, however if you can get your hands on trying these monitors I would highly recommend it as they are really good.

Very nice screens.

S23A750D 23" - Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

S27A750D 27 - Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

120Hz HDMI and DisplayPort?

Very nice screens.

S23A750D 23" - Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

S27A750D 27 - Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

120Hz HDMI and DisplayPort?

As far as I know, HDMI does support 120hz but only at a maximum of 720p, lacking the bandwidth for full HD 120hz. DisplayPort is fully capable of 120hz full HD however.

Back
Top Bottom