• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Soldato
I want to be an owner so I can upgrade my card... but also feel it maybe a little silly to jump on it, if the 1060 is coming out as well. Although, if it's just a paper launch, maybe with a handful of cards, I will probably just get an AIB 480 and be done with it.

Associate
That's what they said on sapphire nation live

But I also waiting for confirmation or deny by overclockers so I know If I'll cancel preorder

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

What I am hearing this morning and it is not 100% confirmed.

Nitro+ OC: Card on pre-order at OcUK: 1342MHz
Nitro OC: Card soon to be on pre-order at OcUK: 1306MHz

Unfortunately the Nitro+ is coming in more expensive than anticipated, so the price will go up a little, all those who pre-order shall have pricing honoured.

Nitro shall be £249.95!

Good news is there shall also be a 4GB Nitro which I shall price at £209.99 Inc. VAT and shall also soon be available for pre-order. :)

Associate
Hi there

Unfortunately the Nitro+ is coming in more expensive than anticipated, so the price will go up a little, all those who pre-order shall have pricing honoured.

Nitro shall be £249.95!

Thanks for the update. I've already got cold feet, cancelled and reordered. Glad I did!

Associate
Hi there

Nitro shall be £249.95!

Good news is there shall also be a 4GB Nitro which I shall price at £209.99 Inc. VAT and shall also soon be available for pre-order. :)

Any news on the release date changing? I can only presume they wont be ready for Friday now :(? All this uncertainty makes me want to try tomorrow for a 1060 if orders go up for those.

OcUK Staff
OP
All three Nitro are now available to pre-order on OcUK.

The Nitro+ OC 8G shall increase to £259.99 inc. VAT tomorrow at 18:00, so were giving you plenty of advance warning and regular Nitro shall hold at £249.95 :)

Back
Top Bottom