Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
From what I've heard you can carry your saved game over to 1.0 but you won't get any of the story elements unless you start a new game.

Thanks. May as well wait. I'll probably try and find a video that explains some of the game without being just another boring optimisation video that means you don't have to figure out for yourself.

I found a really good one for factorio that just went into a lot of the basics and how stuff works but didn't start telling you how to min Max everything.

Thanks. May as well wait. I'll probably try and find a video that explains some of the game without being just another boring optimisation video that means you don't have to figure out for yourself.

I found a really good one for factorio that just went into a lot of the basics and how stuff works but didn't start telling you how to min Max everything.
If you find one would you mind sharing here? I'll also be returning at some point once v1 is out and would watch something like that to catch up on any new things.

Back
Top Bottom