Save it for the black stuff... OcUK Manchester Meet 3

andi said:
I managed to get the car before and came up to see if anyone was still about, but you were well gone I think. Still, managed to get a lap in ;)

Forget what a cracking road that is. Will be at the next one. [worthy] Promise. [/worthy] :D

There wont be another one. :(

So someone who lives up there, and happened to see you doing something daft, just happened to sign up to the same forums you post on two days before the meet?

That's a bloody massive coincidence. Windup if you ask me.

And anyway, could always move it.

Either it was someone at the meet who took a disliking to you, or someone wanting to cause trouble and saw a Saxo in the pics or in your sig.

Either way, I wouldn't take it too seriously. No reason to stop having such successful meets anyway.

Edit: Nice one Gilly :cool:

So who was best? Rovertech or OcUK? Well, in the spirit of Harry Hill, it seems there's only one way to find out! :p

Looks like you all had a good meet bar the odd incident. I'll have to drag myself along to one of these sometime!

Just one last thing before we get this damn thread back on topic...

Who's actually prepared to apologise to Mike and Clive for accusing them?

If it does indeed turn out to be this person, I think it's only fair. You might not like it, but hell, if I had accused someone and it turned out not to be anything to do with them, I'd apologise too.

Sure Mike flipped his lid, but not until he got accused by a few people, so I still think he deserves an apology.

Here endeth my request.

Ok there are times when you have to swallow your pride and admit you were wrong, this is one of those times, ok to the Rover corsa and fiat people i am sorry for the false accusations that i made agaisnt you, it was the heat of the moment and a lot of people were suitably worried, i have since found out that it was not you or anyone at the meet!

I hope you can accept my humblest appologies for being wrong and jumping the gun and blaming the "new people" but at the time to me it made most sense, i hope you can understand why i put the blame on yourselfs i have also had to apologise to agw for being nasty with him and i was out of order.
I hope this hasnt ruined your day and if it has im sorry i dont feel great right now after findng out the truth i assure you. If you can forgive and forget it would be nice to see you at mm4 where i will get you each a drink as a small token for being a prat. All posts have been edited.

I will make sure for mm4 suitable safeguards are in place so that this doent happen again and i dont make myself look stupid again.

So again i am very sorry for blaming you and i hope you can forgive me.

That was really nice of you Si. Thank you :)

Not only did you make my friends feel better, but you've also made me feel better. They travelled a fair distance to be here today and hopefully now they no longer feel like it was a wasted journey.

I'm sorry for losing my temper with you too, so please accept my apologies. I still owe you a pint anyway :p

Right, now that the love is back in the thread, let's get on with posting pictures.

agw_01 said:
Sure Mike flipped his lid, but not until he got accused by a few people, so I still think he deserves an apology.
I hope you aren't talking about Lopez or I.

And if you are, I don't think he should hold his breath waiting for an apology. After his reaction he doesn't deserve one.

[edit]Seems not. Fair enough.

Glad you two girls are talking again ;)

Back
Top Bottom