SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
take early access game give road map . take people who dont read road map add a forum watch them complain. games fine its where they said they would be. the next patch soon is base fortification.this has took one year to do that dayz lets look 6 years and not in. dont blame a early access game for dayz mess ups. this isnt dayz.

scum is doing what it said and patching regular. why people are moaning about content when you have to get the core right before adding content is beyond me. i know people want a full game now but thats not what the label said on the tin if you read it.

thats the problem many dont read on release expect all content instantly. it doesnt work like that. give the game a chance remember its not dayz. you will be fine. or continue to be a its dead sheep or repeat the same usual garbage that the same few do in this thread.

look back last few pages. check the same negative people then watch this thread in the future.they will add nothing except game is dead. no content blah blah blah.right up until its done.

why waste your time just posting negativity. if you not interested or a braindead troll just move on.

let those that enjoy the game enjoy it. we know whats expected.

Associate
Nobody is asking for a full game, but some content would be nice. I hope your right about the devs and they fulfil their ambitions for the game. I will be waiting in the wings and ready to play if they do release proper content.

Caporegime
you dont add content cause people scream for it. you do it when the core base of the game is right. some do expect content instantly. yet the road map said from the off what was to be expected so why would you expect anything else ? i do think they will forfill there road map.

Caporegime
Nobody is asking for a full game, but some content would be nice. I hope your right about the devs and they fulfil their ambitions for the game. I will be waiting in the wings and ready to play if they do release proper content.
they can't please everyone add in content and ignore issues that already exist and someone will complain

Caporegime
they have just banned 5000 people also they are hardware banning people.not many will do this and shows how commited they are.

they are on point boycey.:p

Associate
The Twitch numbers are shocking even at peak times. Most YouTubers have already gone back to their previous games. Unfortunately all of that has a massive impact on whether a game is a success in the long run, not looking good at the moment.

I dont think that is the case, going by the likes of Dayz and some other games over the last few years we have learnt the hard way, these games when they come out are far from finished in fact about 1 2 or 3 years from completion maybe more, we need to learn to shelf them and return in the future.

Caporegime
The Twitch numbers are shocking even at peak times. Most YouTubers have already gone back to their previous games. Unfortunately all of that has a massive impact on whether a game is a success in the long run, not looking good at the moment.
twitch doesn't mean a lot people only stream games they think people want to watch.
some are even paid to stream certain games

if twitch was anything to go buy everyone should be playing league of legends or fortnite which probably arent even very active threads on most gaming forums.

seems on this forum LOL goes over a week very often without a single post, weird for such a highly watched twitch game

Back
Top Bottom