'Scuse me mate, can you move your car ?

Soldato
Seems an extreme security measure for an Astra :p

I doubt it's SORN though. Why would you bother keeping a SORN Astra, it's not like they are even remotely rare or exotic.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's probably not a driveway, just a front garden and they needed somewhere to get the car off the road. So they lifted a fence panel and gravel board, drove it over the kerb and stuck it on the paving slabs.
This. Or they own a crane, the latter is less likely but sounds way more fun :D

Soldato
It could be that they don't have a car and don't use their drive but they've offered up space to a friend or relative that needed to SORN their car for a while but didn't have off-road parking.

Soldato
They would just move the trampoline? Look at the dead grass in the first photo - that's where the trampoline has been and it isnt secured down either.

oh, wait that black gate belongs to next door's garden. This is brilliant lol

Soldato
Wierd isnt it as it looks like a flag stone paved driveway woth grass flanking either side. And it has a dropped curb in front.

What's even more weird is that you're managing to get some pretty close pictures of this layout ;), that last one looks like you could be stood in the corner of their garden! :D

I'm assuming you must know the neighbour, or maybe you are the astra owner :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom