'Scuse me mate, can you move your car ?

Soldato
They would just move the trampoline? Look at the dead grass in the first photo - that's where the trampoline has been and it isnt secured down either.

oh, wait that black gate belongs to next door's garden. This is brilliant lol
I reckon they just wait till next door nip out then drive over their garden and pretend nothing happened, the trampoline is there to cover tyres marks:p.

Soldato
sorry for the partial hijack, but that pic reminds me of a car i saw when i was away on a training course:
vw.jpg

Caporegime
Uh they probably just reverse parked that beetle with a few shunts back and forth, then put a couple of sofa cushions in front of it. I parked my Polo like that between the house wall and the garden wall when it was uninsured and for sale.

Perhaps they had gone on holiday or something and wanted to make a potential thief's life difficult.

I'm guessing it's positioning is the point, and there is indeed a gate just out of picture? If not then I have no idea... :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Maybe these guys have realised that their knackered old motors are worth less than the planned garden shed that they'd previously been looking at.

Back
Top Bottom