Sennheiser gsx 1000 thread?

Man of Honour
Could always buy a cheap headphone amp - though it can be tricky with what does and doesn't have the power to drive them decently.

Associate
Price was the deciding factor for me to buy the k612s originally. If I didn't already have the SB Z then I would have considered the ZxR but as it uses the same surround sound software it does make much sense.

Associate
Hi!
Just bought recently this magnificent little magic box and I'm in love. There's only one thing that bug's me: Is there any way to set the lights at full brightness or adjust the fade time? It would be easier to see what's on and what's off on sunny day.

Soldato
OP
have u guys set windows to 7.1 via windows sound options?

Yeah that is the correct way for the GSX to function correctly. Plus also Full Range speaker on all speakers.
Also if a game has 7.1 or surround sound option you should select that. The game will then send a native surround sound stream that the GSX will do its magic..

Soldato
having few problems with mine tried some new games and when ingame i cant change volume or when i press any preset like music/movie modes etc nothing happens.. same for when i press anything on the touch pad like reverb etc.. this is only when using headphones and when in 7.1 mode and also have 7.1 mode set in windows..

not all my games but just a few..

moment i go back to desktop everything works fine again!

Man of Honour
IIRC someone else reported something like that and they had to change the port it was plugged into or it didn't like their USB3 ports or something.

Back
Top Bottom