Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
G-MAN2004 said:
Congrats Sam. Glad you stuck with it. :)

EDIT: Who's 'tom_perry_the_fool' though?

tompuy6.jpg

EDIT: Forgot links to the bay are banned alltogether. Heres a pic instead.

Last edited:
Associate
Result! Justice has been served! Well done Hyper, and well done Mr Green for doing the right thing.

I think you have both learnt a valuable lesson from this. Always double-check your postage addresses and don't sell goods without asking the owner. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Result!

Nice one Hyper, nice one Explicit.

Mr Green, after reading the email, I think it is you who needs to learn to grow up. Next time you're going to rip off the wrong person, and that person will screw you up in SCC, whether you refund him or not, just for wasting his time.

Soldato
I've been enjoying following the progress of this while I've been at work. Entertaining stuff, and my hats off to Mr Green for being such an entertaining person, even if he is an ass :)

Glad its been resolved.

Soldato
TiZoR said:
just spent the past hour reading the whole thread, what a THREAD, with happying ending.

Ditto, my eyes have turned square but it's been a great read :cool: . WD Explicit, you should be awarded 'Man of Honour' :) .

Last edited:
Soldato
Meatball said:
WD Explict, you should be awarded 'Man of Honour' :) .
I would second this motion :)

Been following this thread since the start and well done Hyper (and of course Explicit) for getting it sorted and to a satisfactory outcome. :)

Associate
well its taken me two hours to get through this thread, well done to all involved justice has been served and it is good to see the members of ocuk putting their heads together to help another member. This thread should be nominated for thread of the year.

Soldato
Ahh excellent news! I am happy for ya, when I was 16 having £120 made me a millionaire! :p

If Mr M Green had engaged Mr Brain he could have saved himself £90 [assuming he did sell the card at a carboot and took only £30]. All it would have cost him is a trip to a Post Office.

As for tom_perry_the_fool the only question is why? Of all the silly things to do.

Associate
Meatball said:
Ditto, my eyes have turned square but it's been a great read :cool: . WD Explicit, you should be awarded 'Man of Honour' :) .

Thanks, I wouldn't say no to that :D

But I can't take all the credit. Everybody who posted in this thread has done their part to persuade Mr Green to do the right thing. Whether it's a moral argument or a legal argument, we all played a role in this. So I say well done to everybody who contributed!
icon14.gif

The only thing left to solve is the tom_perry_the_fool issue. Anybody know who this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom