Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well one case resolved and I'm glad for the OP, but I don't think the OcUK detectives will be resting when there is another case to solve, the mystery of tom_perry_the_fool!!!! :eek:

Associate
Damn that was a long read, anyone else thinking it was going like an episode of 24, the following takes place between last week and this week beep beep beep lol

All trying to find out who the mole was, anyway congrats to the OP.

SJ.

Soldato
Dont be so quick to lynch the guy...We know Mr Green is a liar..

This thread was started on the 17th..at 11:47pm..the first reply wasnt made until the 18th..So it seems awfully odd that this Tom guy could have sent the link to Mr Green on the 17th..especially as no details had been posted at that point...

Soldato
Congratulations Hyper. Nice to see it all turned out well. should have been sorted out right from the get go though. Sadly people like to try to make things more troublesome.

and Explicit. Might sound slightly odd but thanks for helping out. However... you realise everyone will not turn to you for legal advice? Maybe start charging for it :p

Associate
Well done everyone. Good job!

Especially well played Explicit, you 100% deserve MoH for everything you've done :)

This thread definatley is getting 5*s from me and I hope it is archived :p

Associate
Congratulations Hyper! I'm pleased it worked out for you.

Well done Matthew Green for doing the right thing.

Thanks for some great advice Explicit - you are indeed a true Gentleman.

Man of Honour
Am I the only person that thinks this could be an elabourate hoax? It just seems a bit convienient to me. Maybe we need the Motors detectives here? :p

Either way, it's concluded and has been entraining and educational.

And another vote for Explicit for MoH.

Burnsy

Soldato
Fantastic. :)

Easily my favourite thread of the year so far.

I'd just be echoing what other people have said about Explicit, but it was so nice of you to help out as much as you have. A MoH would be thoroughly deserved here imo. :)

This one's for you. :D

beerzg4.jpg

Now we all have to put our heads together to find out who that bloody snitch was/is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom