Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Meatball said:
Ditto, my eyes have turned square but it's been a great read :cool: . WD Explicit, you should be awarded 'Man of Honour' :) .

second all of that :) nice one...

i love it when ocuk abliterate people..

i liked the recent case of the guy in the MM who sold a 8800GTX

Associate
Wow, I'm genuinely lost for words :o

I don't know what to say other than to give you all a big thank you for all your praises and kind words. You've all made my day, words can't describe how I feel!

Soldato
I reckon we have the makings of a Holywood blockbuster on our hands here. I would cast Morgan Freeman in the role of Explicit, and somebody like Ralph Fiennes as the Green/BigJohn hybrid. Only someone with the gravitas and true thespian skill as Ralph Fiennes could adequately portray the complex dark machinations of the Green/BigJohn dual personality and give it its proper sense of creepiness. And as well all know, only british actors are allowed to play villians in films. Not sure about who would play Hyper, maybe some unknown child actor making their breakthrough role along the lines of Jake Gyllenhaal in Donnie Darko.

Soldato
TripleT said:
But... IF Mr Green is telling the truth, which he very well might be. Don't you feel a bit guilty for putting him £90 out of pocket because of your retarded mistake?

He had the option of returning the card to sender and making ten pounds. And a mistake is a mistake, we all make them now and again.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
*Pulls off mask*

HAHA!

I'm Tom_perry_the_foolicus!

And I would've gotten away with it to, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Permabanned
Balddog said:
Dont be so quick to lynch the guy...We know Mr Green is a liar..

This thread was started on the 17th..at 11:47pm..the first reply wasnt made until the 18th..So it seems awfully odd that this Tom guy could have sent the link to Mr Green on the 17th..especially as no details had been posted at that point...

That was what I was thinking... :/

Soldato
and not to mention that, but at the start of the thread, there was no indication Mr green was an thieving goit...so the guy who told him about the thread might have been doing it to try and help Hyper....to get the guy to see the proof that he was in the wrong..

Caporegime
Nix said:

normal_BanHim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom