SETI@home News Vol. 104

Soldato
OP
halz, Toxic: You, sirs, worry me.

Anyway, welcome to the 7-figure club halz :). Just keep any inflatables hidden, as most of the locals on millionaires row don't like that kind of thing donchaknow, what what.

Soldato
Ahhh the physical approach nope am going to try this one more time and if it does not work i am pooped.
Apologies for the loss of science etc etc but it looks like a format if it wont start this time....which means Mr Halz you'll have a whole day to gain as much ground as you can :)
Actually Marine now that you mention it i dont believe i have issued a slacking notice before now...i must keep closer attention to the stats.
Clicking....few flashes...well at least the screens working something like a stick on an iron railing seems to have raised the decibel levels...another cigarette break and then i can approach the problem in a calm and rational manner :mad::mad::mad:
Evening TT sah...i hope that in the finest tradition you have your ocuk mug ready to raise a cup of cha on tuesday evening for the stomp :)

Soldato
Whilst I am here some parps

stomps.jpg

Soldato
halz, Toxic: You, sirs, worry me.

Anyway, welcome to the 7-figure club halz :). Just keep any inflatables hidden, as most of the locals on millionaires row don't like that kind of thing donchaknow, what what.

They dont like it it up em S'ah, they will come around eventually, some of them are quite old, maybe its too noisy :p

Any questionable images are deleted before daybreak

I will give all these about 7 days, yes 7 ;)

parp.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Evening TT sah...i hope that in the finest tradition you have your ocuk mug ready to raise a cup of cha on tuesday evening for the stomp :)

Oh absolutely! Any excuse for a brew of course, but a team stomp is rather special. In fact I may fill the mug with whisky, but that's on the rather optimistic assumption that I'll still have some left for Tuesday, so the Kenco will definitely be on standby...

Soldato
Oh Bravo Mr halz...7 days you've no intention of slacking i can tell. Well me blinking machines working in a fashion, would really like to go watercooled and i know there is a certain joy to building your own but waters just too far ahead of me.
Am getting all me bits n bobs together to try and raise the dosh for a asus p6t7 board, of course it would make life so much easier if someone was to get "crazy impatient" and have one they're willing to part with ;)
When are you going to stop spending money on that car Marine and upgrade to 3d :D

Soldato
Lol when my motors show ready that's when just browsing the bay for some parts but none about stupid thing just ordered a new wire to keep the roof on spent soo much on that car already can't wait for it to drive me into a tree :)

Soldato
Oh Bravo Mr halz...7 days you've no intention of slacking i can tell.

Your fault entirely :p, as I have said here recently you are the only person to pass me and it still stings a bit :p I dont take losing well so I will probably sell a kidney and some samples to finance more 295's :D

SaleOnAllBodyParts.jpg

Soldato
Selling body parts for gpu's good grief :D:D It seems from your stats your 295's are settling in nicely but i have had to grit my teeth and admit that i reckon my setup is ok but 295's in a pair are fine any more and it has to be watercooling. Mine make more noise than the 480...honestly it really is bad too late as i have allready left feedback....will know better next time.

Hmmmm i'll see that kidney and raise you a lung (perfect working order no holes)
You realise your getting me to bite again Mr Halz sah.....dont make me remortgage :D

Soldato
OP
Hmmmm i'll see that kidney and raise you a lung (perfect working order no holes)

[pedant]If there are no holes, how does the air get in and out?[/pedant]

halz - You only need one kidney. I've known that since I was nine, so you can sell one no worries. You will, however, need both arms, as I presume building a cruncher would be a challenge with only one.

Soldato
:D:D Crikey halz tell Tbag what your using:) I know it doesn't make sense but i swear i got better results from the 3 x 260 all same brand compared to the mixed bag of 285's, as much as i am a hoarder somethings just got to give.
That's it.....i do this every so often so dont worry its nowt unusual in the TBag household.
Slow but sure i go through every box drawer and cuboard and pile everything in a stack in the middle of the living room, take a deep breath and let it go.
No time like the present....am off on a scavenger hunt :):)

Marine your not uncomfortable being here your just uncomfortable with the thought of having to part with a limb or an organ to get an uber rig :D:D
Its ok the first sale is the worst...were here to help you with the transition, first you must decide...which hand do you write with?:D:D

Soldato
halz - You only need one kidney. I've known that since I was nine, so you can sell one no worries. You will, however, need both arms, as I presume building a cruncher would be a challenge with only one.

Maybe, not that desperate just yet but who knows :eek:

Do you want my broken Pancreas then

Best Before 24/12/91 :)

Dunno, whats its PPD, assuming it can be brought back to life :D

Back
Top Bottom