SETI@home News Vol. 113 (22/08/2010)

Soldato
I wouldn't know how to describe normal with you toxic :D

lol :D

The Asus are good cards, mine is steady at 850Mhz

Well looks like you have finally got me Mt Tbag, no longer the dizzy heights of 11th place, first loudbob and then you have gone sailing by..
Congrats are in order though - from 0 to 10M in 7 months is some achievement :eek:

Soldato
I wouldn't know how to describe normal with you toxic :D

:eek: Errrr....thank you i think :D

LOL Harsh but fair :p

:eek: Agreed ;):D

lol :D

The Asus are good cards, mine is steady at 850Mhz

Well looks like you have finally got me Mt Tbag, no longer the dizzy heights of 11th place, first loudbob and then you have gone sailing by..
Congrats are in order though - from 0 to 10M in 7 months is some achievement :eek:

Thank you sah, Mr loudbob evades me yet again....time for the screwdriver and tie wraps :)
Suprised i managed to get good output this week with 2 cards down, but i did do the 3 tasks on one gpu for the first time as a test seems like it does work somewhat.
Glad you got all sorted, i still have the astropulse from hell wu :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
And it looks like I have just lost my main cruncher for the weekend :mad:

It started rebooting about 20 mins OK, problem with gpu 2 as the clocks were dropping to 405Mhz from 750Mhz, tried to reset to stock but could get win7 to respond and now I cant get in remotely, connection is timing out..

Have to wait until Mon now, as no way am I travelling into work to reboot the damn thing - 2 days lost credit :mad:

Have to live off my pending until then..

Soldato
Ah :)

cpartcert1.php

Soldato
.....'and in other news':

cpartcert1.php

- now who said that???? ;) Congrats to Toxic and Mr Marine, a most splendid effort!

Was it one of the two ronnies?

I say tiffy nation well done Mr Area51 hope you get sorted soon :)
Nope its done 124 hours and at 58% only 91 hours to go...progress lol :D

Oh goody, another shed load of milestones to have to remember to put in tomorrow's news... :D

Congrats MI, TBag and Area51 :)

Cheers TT thanks, there'll be another to add tommorrow with any luck, hope all is well with you? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Well done to all the tiffy winners, sterling effort boys and well deserved..
looks like my main rig going down is going to cost me 13th place as ReaverUK is breathing down my neck and the 100K lost credit until Mon am will probably tip the scales in his favour..

Still at least our RAC should be looking good now and we are definately on the up as a team :D:D

Soldato
Cheers Edge, aye its looking good i cant wait for the next stomp so i stuck another hamster in the wheel to turn it a bit faster ;):)
Bet you get to work early monday, hope it's sorted quick we need every last ounce of everyones credit :D

Mr Loudbob sah 10 million tommorrow betcha don't sleep tonight!:)
Molex extender works a treat until a braided one arrives all 4 running great now but am looking at the strider for next job.
Found my next project once all is running as i like it, red cable braid, it will take me forever but its going to look neat as will yours after the watercooling ;):)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just a thought though. Since I own the site, does that make me the postman? If so, why on earth am I posting things to myself? :D

I suppose that would make you the postie, yes. Always wondered who the postie was!

As to the second question:

a) You like receiving and opening mail,
b) You can act all surprised to all and sundry when you receive it,
c) You're secretely a keen philatelist and love nothing more than to stick stamps on envelopes and then, once received, cut them off the envelope and stick them in an album, or
d) You're just a bit of a numpty :p

Personally I'll go with a) :D

Back
Top Bottom