SETI@home News Vol. 116 (19/09/2010)

Associate
Thats because you are trying to cool a 920 with a Zalmann Reservator :p

actually, no.... thats the plan thats about to be executed....
currently its a low profile air cooler sitting right under the psu aided by a 1300rpm cross flow fan in a SG-01 case. with a 285 and a 295.

Soldato
Take it back to air cooling and see what temps you get then. I know it is a lot of work, but at least you will have a better idea as to what is causing it then...
If you are still getting the same temps on air, then you know it is nothing to do with your loop and that you have a bigger problem..

Soldato
Buenas dias peeps i hope this dank grey and misserable morning finds yee all well.
I have been in a tug of war with my electricity bill and my annual estimate for the coming 12 months based on the last 12 is £1554, i think i might be tempted to put a rig towards another project full time that does not consume as much....completely gobsmacked but hey it compliments the central heating :D

Soldato
What abbreviations do i use to add rosetta and lhc in the sig control panel.....and yes i even forgot how to change my image if someone from on high could spare me a few lines i might even be tempted to add you to my christmas card list muchas gracias :D

Man of Honour
:rolleyes:

Not sure about LHC
Rosetta is RAH
So change your image url string from here on: ?h=ToxicTBag&j=SAH:EAH:MWAH:RAH&i=hosts/dir/imagename&

Soldato
Aye it'll do me for now...oh pook yeah just spotted that...tis all wonky at the bottom, oh go on looks like a long night anyways whats the link to the diddlyboomwotsit where you can change the rank and what not :(:(

Soldato
Am guessing it should be ok but there are others far more knowledgeable than i, just back up your boinc data folder and give it a try, be sure to unhook your ethernet before you restart boinc that way if your tasks error out boinc wont get a chance to report the boo boo and you can restore your backed up folder :)

Associate
Lots of green lights apart from downloads looks like were allmost a go....hooo rahhh :)

About time ;)

The main rig ran out this am and is currently folding away the sooner i get some more wu's the better :p Don't know if its just me but i seem to be getting a lot more of the shorter wu's than usual messing up the estimates. I should have had plenty for the outage ~2000 units but hay what can you do

Back
Top Bottom