SETI@Home News Vol. 125 9th - 15th April 2011

Associate
am afraid that my reply will come in a week or so; some machines have been turned off completely as graphics cards were ceasing to function (odd when your main display dies, whereas your secondary is still fine; too bad windows shut down is on main display...)
there is a massive reshuffling planned, all the bits are sitting ready for some holiday time when I can take things apart :p
no new cpu or gpus though :(
hopefully by then my main machine will be able to take on marine's single, and then all my others will give me that much more oomph again lol.

Soldato
OP
Aye it is Mr dekez am going to have abash at folding again this week just to keep the cross-party lines open :)

A thought, say i had 3 470's sandwiched together would adding ek nickel back plates help with temps at all or would it be a waste of time:confused:

Oh eck Mr Grimgoth sah i wish you luck and if theres anything i can "help" with let me know

Soldato
Just noticed I'm a millionaire!

cpartcert1.php

Soldato
OP
:) Yup nice going Mr dekez, no shiny shiny for me today aparently OcUk are using a new courier company called DX Secure as well as Dpd.
Tell you from the outset DX secure customer services is a heap of garbage, 18 minutes on hold to be told theres nowt they can do :rolleyes:
On the plus side it means i can finally get to the post office today ....ahem will be sent today Mr Marine: ;)

Soldato
OP
Darn it i wanted to do this so bad, i found the gif on a website so saved to desktop once on the desktop it still shows as animated giff and "performs" but once i upload to imageshack i copy the forum code click insert image on my little box here and preview then it only shows a red cross..grrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom