SETI@Home & OcUk Projects News Vol. 176 12th May - 24th May 2012

Tel

Tel

Associate
cpartcert1.php

cpartcert1.php

Associate
1000? I think it's just my increased activity, rather than the tweak, but my RAC has now exceeded 2000!

Also, I'm close to my 75k tiffy :D

Last edited:
Associate
Congrats will1b, h'onwards and h'upwards. Increased activity is good. Are you resisting the urge to go 24/7? :D

Associate
Not really, I kind of want to keep the electric bill down. If you're thinking "Why are you running BOINC if you want to keep electric down":

I leave my PC on idle (and play on non-demanding flash games) quite a lot, so I'm just taking advantage of that time by doing something a bit more productive :)

Also, just reported another 5 WUs. I think my 75k is in sight! (3500 to go)

Last edited:
Associate
I see TBag and Reaver have upped thier game.......

Gonna take a little longer to get top spot than originally thought - but I'll get it (eventually) :D

Soldato
OP
I see TBag and Reaver have upped thier game.......

Gonna take a little longer to get top spot than originally thought - but I'll get it (eventually) :D

:D I wouldn't say upped my game, all i have succeeded is to delay the inevitable an extra shot of vimto in the loop and another 480 should drag it out a bit longer :)

Soldato
OP
:eek::eek: Your certainly rattling off those tiffys sah well done :)

News will be back to normal shortly, the stats were a bit squeeywiff for a few days plus i got stuck into re-jigging the mancave am allmost done :)

Back
Top Bottom