Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Associate
Just started this and got to the jungle..........wow.

Soo much better than rottr already, no crappy white paint everywhere, no blurry taa or artifacty smaa. Looks stunning.

Only been playing vr games since I got the rift back in May and can't believe my eyes playing it maxed at 4k 30.

If this is 15ish hours of more exploration and less action like I'm told, it's going to be a real treat.

Caporegime
Finally got round to playing, tuned the settings for decent FPS at 4K and have to say I am impressed so far, looks amazing and is enjoyable :D

Yeah it sure does :)

I just found Jonah again, after doing the Jaguar fight :eek: :D

One thing i found odd was, i managed to get my axe back, so wanted to go back to the start of that part, so i could get into the challenge tomb, but theres no way back, i noticed after the cutscene with Jonah, where she digs out the wiggly worm :D, there was a base camp there, so thought i could use that, to fast travel back to the previous, but when going near that camp, it can't be used, it just comes up stuck through in Red.

Caporegime
Ive played 7 hrs so far, and still not got the fast travel
Ive read i'll unlock it, eventually though.:p
Just done the bit where you get the 2x Jonahs :D, and the Underworld Gate Challenge Tomb, in the Peruvian Jungle. :D

Associate
I just got fast travel....Think I'm near the end of the jungle section. Just jumping around to make sure I got all the bits I want to get before carrying on with the story.

Soldato
Hmm, ive unlocked 3x so far, the start of the Peruvian, the one where you find Jonah, and the one after that, yet it still says its unavailable.
Weird I played for only a few hours it unlocked straight away but I am playing on the easiest difficulty maybe its linked to that?

Soldato
Getting poor reviews now due to the massive price cut which I can understand in a way some people might be unhappy. I paid £55 for the Croft Edition now its only £42 on Steam :eek: that's 50% drop in 1 month (£83rrp for the full version). Not really fare to have such a massive price cut on consoles as well its up to 50% off even direct from MS or Sony (who usually charge the most). Can only be the game sold poorly & it cost $75-100M so looks like its going to be a financial letdown. I hope the next game is either a remaster of the earlier Crystal Dynamics trilogy or something with more gameplay time.
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-review-bombed-because-of-34-discount/

V F

V F

Soldato
Getting poor reviews now due to the massive price cut which I can understand in a way some people might be unhappy. I paid £55 for the Croft Edition now its only £42 on Steam :eek: that's 50% drop in 1 month (£83rrp for the full version). Not really fare to have such a massive price cut on consoles as well its up to 50% off even direct from MS or Sony (who usually charge the most). Can only be the game sold poorly & it cost $75-100M so looks like its going to be a financial letdown. I hope the next game is either a remaster of the earlier Crystal Dynamics trilogy or something with more gameplay time.
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-review-bombed-because-of-34-discount/

Why no dual pistols in recent games except the end of Definitive...

Associate
I left the difficulty on its default setting, i'll see if it unlocks when i get further in :p

im playing it on hard and got fast travel a baw hair further than you are.

Im not one who normaly plays on hard but have done so for this, not having the white paint everywhere and cheats on the puzzels really makes this game 10x better.

Caporegime
im playing it on hard and got fast travel a baw hair further than you are.

Im not one who normaly plays on hard but have done so for this, not having the white paint everywhere and cheats on the puzzels really makes this game 10x better.

Hmm, i wonder when i'll get it then ?
Ive just done the bit where shes dreaming of when she was a kid, and you have to get back into the house, and then free the White Queen, but now ive woke up back at the camp with Jonah, after doing that part, its still saying fast travel is unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom