Shotguns: Show us your clay / game / zombie bashers

Tea Drinker
Don
We mentioned today at the great snow storm ocuk motors meet that a great ocuk clay shoot should happen mainly to see if anyone is actually a good shot :p

Thinking 1st April only because it suits me and any plan is better than no plan

This seems quite central and has a good reputation

http://www.headleyclaypigeon.com/season-fixtures/

We did say that only experienced shots with their own guns or other ocuk members that have shot before and can be accompanied and used another members gun. Basically no 1st timers or inexperienced shots :) gotta think about safety.

Associate
OP
Darn, I'm around, but we have friends staying over the week-end, so I'm more or less locked home :/

Anyone went to the shooting show? We were there earlier today, interesting; did buy quite a few bits and bobs, played around with a Rizinni that looks like really good value. Bought a fantastic handmade damascus knife (£55, with a walnut handle), some Loake's etc. Quite good even if the £20 entrance fee is a bit steep...

One

One

Soldato
Well it's only been 4 or 5 weeks so far lol. Just be patient. I'm sure you'll get a call from your FEO arranging a visit soon enough.

Soldato
My renewal has been in from 1st July 2016 and still waiting - might give them a ring tomorrow - Mine is West Mercia who have also taken on Warwickshire so must have doubled work load.

Soldato
Finally a gun thread but it's on the wrong gun!

3fa808d4-9c7d-4ea6-8aff-d4d6b590b0ca_zps5rga81h6.jpg

Since moved the scope back a bit.

*Sigh, new forum and it can't automatically resize images.....

My shotgun is rather boring to be honest

Tea Drinker
Don
We mentioned today at the great snow storm ocuk motors meet that a great ocuk clay shoot should happen mainly to see if anyone is actually a good shot :p

Thinking 1st April only because it suits me and any plan is better than no plan

This seems quite central and has a good reputation

http://www.headleyclaypigeon.com/season-fixtures/

We did say that only experienced shots with their own guns or other ocuk members that have shot before and can be accompanied and used another members gun. Basically no 1st timers or inexperienced shots :) gotta think about safety.

Just phoned Headley, definitely no tuition on stand and no inexperienced shots and limited number of guests per session so I'll need numbers if anyone interested :)

One

One

Soldato
Went to 'Sporting Targets' in Riseley today. Fantastic ground, decent variety of targets and the ground is pretty large too (large enough to hire out a golf caddy if you're that way inclined). Even had a go at skeet for the first time.

Associate
Just phoned Headley, definitely no tuition on stand and no inexperienced shots and limited number of guests per session so I'll need numbers if anyone interested :)

Is it registered? Looks to me it's a 60 birder over 9 stands, with manual traps?

Looks fun, I like shooting 'in the open' without a cage. Is that a Berreta?

Try some FITASC then, you'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom