• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Should I buy or hold out

Ivs

Ivs

Associate
I'm thinking now that 2021 is too optimistic. Bitcoin freefalls are immediately followed by rallies, which see the price shoot back up to $30k or so.

It's ridiculously volatile, but showing no signs of collapsing right now. You see it hit $20k and start crossing your fingers, then next think you know it's $27k two days later. Madness.

True, but overall, its now in a downward trend. Im willing to bet it will be down to 15,000 within the next 4 months. Then itll probably plummet down to 5,000 and stay around there for a good while. We'll see. Its anyones guess really, but it probably will go down soon enough.

Caporegime
AMD dont do UK drops
I know. But I've also watched people trying to get them from AMD.de on Discord.

Check out #drop-hype-lounge every Thursday around 17:00, to see how hard it is for EU/DE people to get one from AMD direct. It's pure pandemonium, and involves the use of scripts and all sorts just to add stuff to the cart. They can't even wait for alerts, they have to start spamming the scripts at a set time on Thursday, and basically hope the site hasn't changed since last week.

Amusingly, the stock has already all gone before it shows up on AMD's website.

Permabanned
I'm thinking now that 2021 is too optimistic. Bitcoin freefalls are immediately followed by rallies, which see the price shoot back up to $30k or so.

It's ridiculously volatile, but showing no signs of collapsing right now. You see it hit $20k and start crossing your fingers, then next think you know it's $27k two days later. Madness.

I see, so you reckon it's here to stay? For how long ?

Caporegime
cards are starting to trickle through pricing on mining dropped steadly. hopefully it keeps going down and even more cards surface.

Back
Top Bottom