*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

They're getting old now.
img0286sg.jpg

Last edited:
I've had this MacBook for a few weeks now but couldn't get the Internet working via Wi-Fi so I just grew bored of it and had it collecting dust in the corner, until recently I thought I'd give it one last shot and ask for help on here, following the advice of a couple of good chaps on here I've got it working like a dream and I'm falling in love with it more and more each day, post your Mac gear guys so I can dream about getting bigger and better Mac toys :D.

Which macbook is that? I want!

I've had this MacBook for a few weeks now but couldn't get the Internet working via Wi-Fi so I just grew bored of it and had it collecting dust in the corner, until recently I thought I'd give it one last shot and ask for help on here, following the advice of a couple of good chaps on here I've got it working like a dream and I'm falling in love with it more and more each day, post your Mac gear guys so I can dream about getting bigger and better Mac toys :D.

Id love this wallpaper, does anyone have the link to it or could they find it for me? Id appreiate it very much! :p

I know I need a new background, but there's a lot of pixels to fill and I've not decieded yet!

F3F0z.jpg

and with the MBP open;

Q2X3g.jpg

My first foray into the Apple world - going alreet so far!

Back
Top Bottom