*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Pob, lamboman and marky thank you .

Today was the day I got another mac

13 inch air with basically a fee upgrade from the last one and a 100 quid card to spend in store.
Gotta love Apple

Well here are mine - iPhone 4S 16GB, "The New" iPad 32GB WiFI. I might be getting a 15" MacBook Pro later in the year depending on work requirements etc :cool:

myapplestuff.jpg

Here's mine:

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

When at my desk I run my 13" MBP through my Dell 2007WFP monitor. I need to get myself one of those large mousemats, as I think it would finish it off.

I also have the HP microserver as a file server running MS Home Server 2011.

I'd love an amp and speakers, but not sure if I have room for them :(

I kinda like that green mate. Works well :)

Always been a bit of a Mac fanboy but never really had the cash to throw at them until my 30th last year when I picked myself up the 2011 Mac Mini. Really pleased with it and loving the simple clean desk compared to the monster PC case I had before :)

2011 Mac Mini 2.3Ghz i5 (upgraded to 8GB RAM)
The New iPad 16GB WiFi
iPhone 4
Wired Apple Keyboard and Magic Trackpad (thanks to fathers day!)
22" Xerox Monitor
640GB HDD for Time Machine Backup

DSCF5040.jpg

DSCF5041.jpg

Upgraded my late 09 iMac with an SSD (120gb Kingston) and 16gb of RAM. It was much easier than I thought to do it and it's much faster too! I used the ifixit guide and it was easier than they made it out to be. The hardest part was keeping dust off the screen as I put it back together!

IMAG0242%2520%25281%2529.jpg

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-06-22%2520at%252014.16.47.png

Dave

The "not that super" drive was dying so I decided to get rid of it. Plus it looked easier to replace this than to replace the other hard drive as I had heard of a number of issues with swapping the 1tb drive.

Dave

Upgraded my late 09 iMac with an SSD (120gb Kingston) and 16gb of RAM. It was much easier than I thought to do it and it's much faster too! I used the ifixit guide and it was easier than they made it out to be. The hardest part was keeping dust off the screen as I put it back together!

Dave

Where did you get the ssd holder from? I've been looking to do this myself as my 'super' drive is dead/dying too..

Thanks

Here is my new setup guys.

The Mac Mini is running almost as fast as my old 2010 Mac Pro in certain situations, loving it!

IMAG0117.jpg

RTJ

Last edited:
Where did you get the ssd holder from? I've been looking to do this myself as my 'super' drive is dead/dying too..

Thanks

It's an owc data doubler, there are plenty of cheaper versions on eBay or amazon but I wanted to be 100% sure it fitted is this one is advertised as for iMacs.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom