Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Soldato
Roast beef, roast carrots, roast new potatoes, roast honey glazed parsnips, and yorkshire pudding. Beef was a bit overdone for my liking, but the pregnant missus is avoiding all red meat so I have to put up with it.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/S7tpn.jpg[/IMG]

The meat, where is it?! :(

Stan wins this page, again!

Soldato
Looking very promising!

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

But alas, no :(
How do you stop it from spreading out?

IMG_5398.jpg

Soldato
Hah, that was just a pillow on her seat. Yea, it was really tasty. We couldn't decide if we wanted fish or steak for dinner so had a bit of a platter. It worked out really well though and was a good feed. I love smoked salmon and steak, whilst she loves scallops so we were both happy. Nice way to serve it as well, just plop it all down in the middle.

Soldato
Ginger & soy pork.

Chopped up ginger, and chilli. Threw it on top of two boneless pork chops, added salt, pepper (black + white), Chinese five spice and coriander. Bit of vinegar and soy sauce. Fried some onion + garlic, then added the pork and red pepper for 5 minutes then into the oven for 20 minutes. Served with simple boiled rice and grated some carrot over the top to give it some sweetness.

Was yummy.

dscf3105k.jpg

Soldato
Man size tuna nicoise.

Seared tuna (tiny bit overdone for me), anchovy, tomato, black olives, leaves, boiled new potatoes, fine beans, boiled egg. Dressing is wholegrain mustard, olive oil & white wine vinegar.

RUDUR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom