****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Im sure many others do too mate :S
I dont think many people do tbh :L, they all go for the 5770 cos the performance is much more compared to teh 5670 and you dont pay that much more either.
Lol, looking in your sig it says you have a 5670, whereas I only have a 4850 :(

It looks identical almost! Same colour pcb and heatsink fan. Ah well now im sad D:

My first foray in mATX has taught me that you can't squeeze everything from a huge TJ06 in to a little dinky Antec. :D Another centimetre or so longer, and maybe a couple more higher and I'd have been chuffed with the case. As it stands I think it'd be too small even for a "parents computer."

Very quiet system though.

Last edited:
img0440t.jpg

Going to respray the whole internals white next month and braid everything again in aqua blue as theres a few little niggles here and there that I'm not happy with, gives me something to do.

Components are a little out dated now so will be upgrading in Q4.

Last edited:
Forgive the phone picture, my camera's broken lol.

I have to say I love the latest Asus mobos asthetics, they blend in much better than old boards.

I'm going to change the middle cooler fan at some point - I was concidering Blue or Red LED, what's your oppinion? Or should I stick with black?

Also I'm gonna get some cold cathodes in there - Again, concidering colours though I'm pretty sure i'll stick with blue :D

(oh dear, should pollish that cooler too :P)

aw7tlc.jpg

Last edited:
Few updated pics of my Lian Li A70F.

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Components.

i7 920 DO@4ghz
Asus p6t dlx v2
6 gb ocz reaper 1600 c7
2 x GTX 275 sli
Asus xonar dx pcie
Samsung F1 320gb
Western digital 250gb
Corsair HX 850w
TRUE black cooler x 2 akasa vipers
LG h20l blu ray/hd-dvd drive
Zalman zm-fc1 fan controller

Could do with getting a few of the cables tidied up a bit, front hdd led/pwr/rsw could do with being braided in black, also try and organise the gpu power cables a bit better, stock blue led 140mm front fans were replaced with 1500 rpm yate loons, still using the stock Lian Li 1500 rpm 120mm rear exhaust fans (x2), but theese will be replaced with yate loon 1650 rpm's once i get them braided

surely the new case gallery does the job already...

sure you are all sick of seeing my old setup. new hardware is coming soon, i promise!

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

ongoing build log in sig

Back
Top Bottom