****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Little update from my previous pics.

Got the fans tuned in nicely now so the case is as quiet as it can be when gaming, also removed the DVD drive as I don't use it. Added an old Coolermaster 80mm fan to aid the hot air from the 560ti's out of the case.

Corsair 600T SE White
Intel i5 @ 4.5Ghz
Corsiar 4Gb XMS3 DDR3
Corsair AX850 Modular PSU
Asus Sabertooth P67 with 50mm Fractal Design Fan
Corsair H60 with Scythe AP-15 GT's in Push Pull
2 x MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II OC's in SLI
2 x Xigmatec XSF-F1252 on mesh side panel.

P1010783.JPG

P1010785.JPG

P1010791.JPG

P1010794.JPG

P1010796.JPG

P1010800.JPG

P1010801.JPG

P1010803.JPG

P1010804.JPG

Looks great :)
What is the motherboard like? is it easy to overclock?

Last edited:
Fans, the solution to all of your overclocking problems!

dsc00168ew.jpg

dsc00171lo.jpg

dsc00176vw.jpg

An Antec P182 and Kuhler H2O 620 still rocking on at the end of 2011 with a 4.5 Ghz I7 980 and Rampage III Extreme :p

This case stood the test of time.

(I already fixed the wonky graphics card, damn PCI-E power cables!)

Last edited:
Yes, imageshack has been broken the last week or so for me. I'll start using my photobucket account and make an Imagur one too.

The images should be working now, it wasnt imageshack's fault, I just started using google chrome for faster browsing on my 3G, and it adds a load of crap to the start of image links.

Last edited:
OK, I've just upgraded mine so here's the inside.

Fog0A.jpg

Specs:

Silverstone LC17 case.

2500K.

Asus P8Z68-M PRO.

8GB Corsair XMS3.

Corsair HX650

LG GGC-H20L Blu-ray rom

Pioneer DVR218L.

Crucial M4 128GB SSD.

Samsung F3 1TB Hard Drive. (Bungee moded)

Scythe Mini Ninja CPU cooler (Rev.B).

2 x 80mm & 2 x 92 Artic cooling PWM Case Fans.

W7 HP 64bit.

This is what it looks like inside when it was finished, I am aware the cables aren’t very tidy but the case wasnt designed with cable tidying in mind!

That looks really nice and clean, really like the white pci blank brackets and HDD trays in the FD arc. If I could genuinely be bothered I'd paint the spare brackets and trays in my 500R white.

I have those same (I presume) NZXT white extensions too, have you found a way to keep them tighter? as mine like yours tend to spread out and look a little messy. I was thinking of getting white ty-wraps and just bunch them in that way.

The GPU ones are actually from a guy on eBay and are much, much better quality than the NZXT one (24 pin there).

I'm sure I could tidy them up with a little bit of fiddling, but until I get a windowed side panel (assuming Fractal listen to me) I don't see much point.

Ahh I very nearly purchased the ones on ebay as the NZXT ones were out of stock for a long time, then just before I went to purchase them OCUK got more stock...

Going to try get some pics up from my build at the weekend, though I still need to sort some of the cable mess out, may involve loosing the other HDD cage, as the HX1000W only comes with multiple and not very long molex and sata modular cables I have 3-4 separate cables just to power 5 things, figuring if I move the HDD's up into 5.25" bays I can loose at least 2 of those cables.

Still a very nice build Raikiri, the arc looks a nice case to work with :)

Back
Top Bottom