****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Lol, this new cooler makes my case look tiny:

dsc00239ql.jpg

dsc00241e.jpg

No side fan on my case as its a solid panel. And air from the front has to travel quite a distance, due to the size of the case, and the hdd bay. I added a couple of 140mm silverstone air penetrator fans as intakes, much better focused airflow. The spotcool helps keep the cards within 1-2c of each other when gaming.

Does that little fan actually make any difference to the dual GPUs temps?

Yup, it knocks up to 10 degrees off the top card.

Interesting, might look into getting one myself although I've got a side case fan right next to my SLI cards so maybe I wouldn't see much difference in my case.

It wont do anything for you then. Its a must have for anyone running SLI / Xfire in a case with no side fan. I also have a Zalman bracket, but it wont fit with the Phanteks cooler, and it also pressed down on and scrathed the corner of the top GPU heatsink.

Last edited:
Yup, it knocks up to 10 degrees off the top card.

It wont do anything for you then. Its a must have for anyone running SLI / Xfire in a case with no side fan. I also have a Zalman bracket, but it wont fit with the Phanteks cooler, and it also pressed down on and scrathed the corner of the top GPU heatsink.

I might try and get one second hand, the side case fan only knocks off about 4-5*c (Controlled from low speed to high). My front case fan seems to make more difference to the cards! Maybe the side fan would be better suited as an exhaust.

Yeah the case comes with mounting brackets that attach to the middle of the radiator on either side, and into the roof of the case in the gap between the top fans. Quite handy as it gives a push/pull arrangement with the radiator fans and the top 20cm fans.

Back
Top Bottom