*** Show us your bikes! ***

0peXBLO.jpg
Breakdown or being a hooligan

My Wife snapped a photo of my Daughter waiting for me to get home, from a days riding last year - just her standing in the opening of the garage looking out onto the driveway; gets me in the feels every time. I hope to never have an occasion when she's waiting like that, and I don't return.

Little lunchtime hoon, to test the 15t front sprocket, and make sure I bolted everything back on

Sadly the garage didn't do anything with the tyre, too busy by the looks of it, so it is still dropping about 5psi over night - will keep topping it off, and will have to find somewhere else to take it I guess.

The new gearing is lovely - it was never going to be i4 smooth around walking/jogging pace, and I've had Ducatis before, so I half knew what to expect; but losing a tooth has made it feel that little more smoother around town. Had quite an aggressive wheelie cut though, so I'll have to get used to that

Took a ride up to Finchingfield with a mate (seriously good riding roads from Ipswich, and the most photographed village in England).
Not that many bikers around this time for some reason (probably fathers day) but it's usually packed with bikes.

lpxn8Qs.jpg

qIzwDpF.jpg

It's a bit posh, so we fitted right in with the culinary delights of cheesy chips and a can of coke :D

owTUVBj.jpg

I really can't think of a better day out than hooning around country lanes with a mate in the sunshine, having something to eat and putting the world to rights, then having a leisurely ride home.

Nice.

Had a nice hoo through some local B roads, only out for a couple of hours, but decided to go sans navigation and just ride roads that looked interesting - a couple were the gravel/grass in the middle type, but a great way to take in some new lanes.

Bike is feeling perfect with the 15 tooth front in now, and I must have hit the chain tension sweet spot, and the shifter was slick and faultless hurrah! Next job, is to get the pogos set up properly for my dodgy roads - waiting to hear back with booking times.

Last edited:
New bike day. Nothing special, just the 2011 Tiger 800 I mentioned a couple of weeks ago to get back on two wheels. Not keen on the headlight protector and top box but very useful to carry all the paperwork home and both obviously come off.

K8n7k3O.jpeg

MBJhs7C.jpeg

TUicE99.jpeg

zZ8IsKZ.jpeg

EDIT: Now taken the top box off. Much better.

PI6Xpa7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom