Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Florence, a few weeks on. Still with big ears :)

CIMG4840.JPG
Love the black nose!

Soldato
@Vimes - Are they sphinx cats or Cornish Rex as they look quite similar don't they?

IIRC they used to breed Sphynx cats with both the Cornish and Devon rex's at one time to try and increase the "gene" pool within the Sphynx breed. I remember the breeder telling me that where we got the Sphynx cats from.

They are indeed Sphynx cats but I am told that the Devon / Cornish ones have a similar disposition.

Associate
Well mum noticed a poster saying the local cat/dog shelter had kittens needing homes, son as the missus found out off we went lol.

We went yetserday and had a look at what was there, plenty black/white ones a coupla beige ones but the missus set her eyes on one and that was that.

just got back..

boots2.jpg

Say hello to ...
well the cat/dog shelter called her matilda, missus wants to call her boots tho.

She's one of the mums that were brought in unwanted as they were with kittens.
Current cat (JD) being the beast he isnt doesn't seme to fond at the moment, hopefully they'll settle down in a fwe days like he did last time when we were lookin after a friends cat.

She's very friendly and playfull, set her up her own mat with dry/wet/water bowls, few new toys for both of them and got some of those sticky things that are meant to stop cats scratching the furniture.
Gonna order a Cat tree later this evening, a couple of those scratch panels that you can mount on the wall and maybe a water fountain thing.

Have no idea what she is, tbh thinking just some random mix with nice coloring

Had to be done....

11jbwiq.jpg

:D

Can't type for toffee
Don
LMAO

Anyone know where I can get Milbemax tablets the places I look say I need a valid vet prescription (do they charge their normals ridiculauos £/hr for writing a prescription?).

The vet wants £6 per tablet, I can get them for £1.45 and £3.69 (small cat/large cat) inc free delivery.

Soldato
LMAO

Anyone know where I can get Milbemax tablets the places I look say I need a valid vet prescription (do they charge their normals ridiculauos £/hr for writing a prescription?).

The vet wants £6 per tablet, I can get them for £1.45 and £3.69 (small cat/large cat) inc free delivery.

Pets At Home sell it I think, but will probs cost as much as the vets.

Soldato
Some vids of Lily aged 13 weeks..

That last toy keeps her occupied all day, I think i will buy some more and expand it :)

Last edited:
Soldato
That cattit toy seems pretty good.
My Egyptian Mau is on the fat side (I prefer him to be slim), so I might get that for him to have a go on. Now, whether he will actually use it, is another question.

How much did you pay for it?

Soldato
I paid £14 on the high street because i wanted it that day. You can pay about £8 + postage on the web.

There are different variations of it, some with ups and downs, and flashing ball etc and it come in segments like lego that you can click together to make different shapes or loops. I think I will grab another metre :)

Last edited:
Soldato
PAH have vets in store though don't they? Probably why vic thinks they have them.

yeah, they sell Frontline, Drontal et al from little plastic cabinets in the store. Doesn't have to be a Vet store, just has to have someone who is trained to sell it to you, so you can't always get hold of it if no-one is in who's allowed to sell it.

Back
Top Bottom